Megan Fox Confirms She's Single and Wants to Date Korean Pop Star Rain
Playing it coy for quite sometime regarding the status of her love relationship with fiance Brian Austin Green, Megan Fox finally admits that she is currently single. "I'm currently what you would call single I guess," she told Britain's The Sun on Sunday, June 14 while attending the premiere of her upcoming flick "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" in Berlin.
She then was asked about whom she would love to date next. To that question she responded, "Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard." She didn't disclose further about why she broke up with Brian or what makes her interested in Rain.
Megan Fox, who will reprise her role as Mikaela Banes in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", attended the "Transformers" sequel's special screening alongside co-stars Shia LaBeouf and Josh Duhamel. The flick is slated to be released in U.S. theaters next Wednesday, June 24.
Acting aside, Megan's split from Brian Austin Green isn't a new story. The pair, who first met in 2004 on the set of ABC's sitcom "Hope & Faith," was reported ending their more-than-two-year engagement in February. However, they were soon said reconciling.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival