Megan Fox Confirms She's Single and Wants to Date Korean Pop Star Rain
Playing it coy for quite sometime regarding the status of her love relationship with fiance Brian Austin Green, Megan Fox finally admits that she is currently single. "I'm currently what you would call single I guess," she told Britain's The Sun on Sunday, June 14 while attending the premiere of her upcoming flick "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" in Berlin.
She then was asked about whom she would love to date next. To that question she responded, "Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard." She didn't disclose further about why she broke up with Brian or what makes her interested in Rain.
Megan Fox, who will reprise her role as Mikaela Banes in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", attended the "Transformers" sequel's special screening alongside co-stars Shia LaBeouf and Josh Duhamel. The flick is slated to be released in U.S. theaters next Wednesday, June 24.
Acting aside, Megan's split from Brian Austin Green isn't a new story. The pair, who first met in 2004 on the set of ABC's sitcom "Hope & Faith," was reported ending their more-than-two-year engagement in February. However, they were soon said reconciling.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande