A Preview of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' to Air During 'Merlin'
The theatrical release of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is getting closer, and with it came the news that another sneak peek into this fantasy adventure movie will be teased on television. According to MuggleNet, NBC have revealed that the brand new preview of "Half-Blood Prince" will be aired during the American debut of the BBC series, "Merlin" on June 21 at 8 P.M. ET.
Aside from this preview report, two television spots for this sixth "Harry Potter" movie have made their rounds. One was a clearer version of the "Jealousy" TV spot aired in Canada during the MTV Movie Awards, while the other one was aired on Cartoon Network (CN) on Sunday, June 14. The "Jealousy" spot features new scenes between Ron and Lavender as well as Harry and Ginny. The CN spot, in the meantime, exposes many new Quidditch sequences.
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" features the likes of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson who will be joined by Michael Gambon, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane among others. Rated PG, it is directed by "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" helmer David Yates. Warner Bros. Pictures will distribute the movie in U.S. on July 15.
- "Jealousy" TV Spot:
- Cartoon Network TV Spot:
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings