A Preview of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' to Air During 'Merlin'
The theatrical release of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is getting closer, and with it came the news that another sneak peek into this fantasy adventure movie will be teased on television. According to MuggleNet, NBC have revealed that the brand new preview of "Half-Blood Prince" will be aired during the American debut of the BBC series, "Merlin" on June 21 at 8 P.M. ET.
Aside from this preview report, two television spots for this sixth "Harry Potter" movie have made their rounds. One was a clearer version of the "Jealousy" TV spot aired in Canada during the MTV Movie Awards, while the other one was aired on Cartoon Network (CN) on Sunday, June 14. The "Jealousy" spot features new scenes between Ron and Lavender as well as Harry and Ginny. The CN spot, in the meantime, exposes many new Quidditch sequences.
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" features the likes of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson who will be joined by Michael Gambon, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane among others. Rated PG, it is directed by "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" helmer David Yates. Warner Bros. Pictures will distribute the movie in U.S. on July 15.
- "Jealousy" TV Spot:
- Cartoon Network TV Spot:
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club