A Preview of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' to Air During 'Merlin'
The theatrical release of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is getting closer, and with it came the news that another sneak peek into this fantasy adventure movie will be teased on television. According to MuggleNet, NBC have revealed that the brand new preview of "Half-Blood Prince" will be aired during the American debut of the BBC series, "Merlin" on June 21 at 8 P.M. ET.
Aside from this preview report, two television spots for this sixth "Harry Potter" movie have made their rounds. One was a clearer version of the "Jealousy" TV spot aired in Canada during the MTV Movie Awards, while the other one was aired on Cartoon Network (CN) on Sunday, June 14. The "Jealousy" spot features new scenes between Ron and Lavender as well as Harry and Ginny. The CN spot, in the meantime, exposes many new Quidditch sequences.
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" features the likes of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson who will be joined by Michael Gambon, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane among others. Rated PG, it is directed by "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" helmer David Yates. Warner Bros. Pictures will distribute the movie in U.S. on July 15.
- "Jealousy" TV Spot:
- Cartoon Network TV Spot:
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support