Next James Bond Film Gets Writers
The latest news coming in for "Bond 23" suggested that the latest installment of the superspy series is stepping closer into production with the hiring of its writers. For this new Bond movie, producers have brought in the Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Peter Morgan to pen the screenplay.
46-year-old Morgan, who is known for his work in "The Queen", "Frost/Nixon" and "The Last King of Scotland", won't be working on the script alone though. He will be joined by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, who have co-written the past four Bond features that include "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace".
Ever since "Quantum of Solace" came out in theaters in November 2008, speculations have been mounting on the development of "Bond 23". Several actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie as well as "Slumdog Millionaire" beauty Freida Pinto, have been rumored to be potential Bond girl. "Slumdog" director Danny Boyle was also caught in its helmer rumor.
So far, little is known about "Bond 23", but two-time James Bond depicter Daniel Craig is expected to reprise his role for the third time. Meanwhile, the start of production on "Bond 23" has not yet been scheduled.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding