Next James Bond Film Gets Writers
The latest news coming in for "Bond 23" suggested that the latest installment of the superspy series is stepping closer into production with the hiring of its writers. For this new Bond movie, producers have brought in the Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Peter Morgan to pen the screenplay.
46-year-old Morgan, who is known for his work in "The Queen", "Frost/Nixon" and "The Last King of Scotland", won't be working on the script alone though. He will be joined by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, who have co-written the past four Bond features that include "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace".
Ever since "Quantum of Solace" came out in theaters in November 2008, speculations have been mounting on the development of "Bond 23". Several actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie as well as "Slumdog Millionaire" beauty Freida Pinto, have been rumored to be potential Bond girl. "Slumdog" director Danny Boyle was also caught in its helmer rumor.
So far, little is known about "Bond 23", but two-time James Bond depicter Daniel Craig is expected to reprise his role for the third time. Meanwhile, the start of production on "Bond 23" has not yet been scheduled.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'