Next James Bond Film Gets Writers
The latest news coming in for "Bond 23" suggested that the latest installment of the superspy series is stepping closer into production with the hiring of its writers. For this new Bond movie, producers have brought in the Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Peter Morgan to pen the screenplay.
46-year-old Morgan, who is known for his work in "The Queen", "Frost/Nixon" and "The Last King of Scotland", won't be working on the script alone though. He will be joined by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, who have co-written the past four Bond features that include "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace".
Ever since "Quantum of Solace" came out in theaters in November 2008, speculations have been mounting on the development of "Bond 23". Several actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie as well as "Slumdog Millionaire" beauty Freida Pinto, have been rumored to be potential Bond girl. "Slumdog" director Danny Boyle was also caught in its helmer rumor.
So far, little is known about "Bond 23", but two-time James Bond depicter Daniel Craig is expected to reprise his role for the third time. Meanwhile, the start of production on "Bond 23" has not yet been scheduled.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards