Next James Bond Film Gets Writers
The latest news coming in for "Bond 23" suggested that the latest installment of the superspy series is stepping closer into production with the hiring of its writers. For this new Bond movie, producers have brought in the Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Peter Morgan to pen the screenplay.
46-year-old Morgan, who is known for his work in "The Queen", "Frost/Nixon" and "The Last King of Scotland", won't be working on the script alone though. He will be joined by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, who have co-written the past four Bond features that include "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace".
Ever since "Quantum of Solace" came out in theaters in November 2008, speculations have been mounting on the development of "Bond 23". Several actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie as well as "Slumdog Millionaire" beauty Freida Pinto, have been rumored to be potential Bond girl. "Slumdog" director Danny Boyle was also caught in its helmer rumor.
So far, little is known about "Bond 23", but two-time James Bond depicter Daniel Craig is expected to reprise his role for the third time. Meanwhile, the start of production on "Bond 23" has not yet been scheduled.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof