Daniel Baldwin Leaves 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'
Daniel Baldwin may be a late addition to "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" but he is one to leave early. On the Thursday, June 11 elimination night, the brother of fellow contestant Stephen Baldwin was publicly voted out although he only stayed for 9 out of 11 days. "Coming home babe," Daniel said referring to his pregnant wife, Joanne. "See you guys."
The actor was playing for his mother's breast cancer charity, The Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund. Upon his departure, Holly Montag hugged and promised him that she would help the charity. "Whatever we can do for your mom's organization," Holly said. "Great cause."
He was the second to leave the competition after the eviction of comedienne Angela Shelton last week. Angela's working partner Frances Callier withdrew on the eight day, roughly the same time celebrity couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt voluntarily walked out of the competition for the third time.
With 8 contestants left, the competition continues putting the celebrities under non-privileged condition. Janice Dickinson has been accused by her camp mates of stealing the treats while the only singles, Holly Montag and Sanjaya Malakar, may spark a jungle romance.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour