Forensics Expert Concludes David Carradine Didn't Commit Suicide
An independent autopsy on David Carradine's body has proven the late actor did not commit suicide. Dr. Michael Baden, the forensics expert hired by David's family to carry out a second autopsy, said in a statement released through the Associated Press on Thursday, June 11, "The autopsy findings and the evidence thus far available demonstrate that Mr. Carradine's death was not the result of suicide."
Dr. Michael then added, "However, to reach a final determination as to the cause and the manner of death we must wait for further information from Thailand as to the scene findings and the completion of the crime laboratory and toxicology studies that are still being performed." He, furthermore, confirmed through phone call that Thai authorities are expected to release more information regarding David's death in a week or two.
On the same occasion, David's brother Keith Carradine expressed his gratitude for the outpouring support people have given to the family in the wake of David's death. He said, "This is a devastating loss for our family and we greatly appreciate the compassion pouring in from all over the world." David's other brother Robert Carradine added, "Until we have all of the pending results of the investigation we respectfully ask ..... that we be allowed to lay our beloved brother, husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather to rest in peace and with dignity."
Not disclosing on where David's remains have been laid and not sharing about any funeral arrangements, Robert continued telling AP reporters, "Once the investigation is fully completed and definitive conclusions have been reached, we will address the findings with the public."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip