Kristen Stewart's Possible Joan Jett Look for 'The Runaways'
How Kristen Stewart will look like when portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" could have been teased through a paparazzi shot of the actress found via Jezebel. The "Twilight" star has been captured transforming her Bella look into being '70s rocker Joan by sporting a jet black hairdo.
In the biopic, 19-year-old Stewart has been set to carry out the role of Joan, who is the singer and guitarist of the 1970s all-girl rockband named The Runaways. She will be sharing screen with Dakota Fanning who will play Cherie Currie, Stella Maeve who is touted to star as Sandy West, and Alessandra Torresani who will portray Lita Ford.
The movie "The Runaways" itself will follow the teenage band formed by Joan Jett and Cherie Currie as they experience meteoric rise, and chronicle their dissolution and disillusionment. Joan serves as film's executive producer with Italian music video director Floria Sigismondi writing and helming. Shooting is expected to start next week.
Known for her role as Jodie Foster's daughter in "Panic Room", Kristen Stewart has starred in a number of feature films, including "The Cake Eaters", "Into the Wild" and "Adventureland". "Twilight" has made her a household name and she has recently finished the filming of the vampire drama's sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio