Kristen Stewart's Possible Joan Jett Look for 'The Runaways'
How Kristen Stewart will look like when portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" could have been teased through a paparazzi shot of the actress found via Jezebel. The "Twilight" star has been captured transforming her Bella look into being '70s rocker Joan by sporting a jet black hairdo.
In the biopic, 19-year-old Stewart has been set to carry out the role of Joan, who is the singer and guitarist of the 1970s all-girl rockband named The Runaways. She will be sharing screen with Dakota Fanning who will play Cherie Currie, Stella Maeve who is touted to star as Sandy West, and Alessandra Torresani who will portray Lita Ford.
The movie "The Runaways" itself will follow the teenage band formed by Joan Jett and Cherie Currie as they experience meteoric rise, and chronicle their dissolution and disillusionment. Joan serves as film's executive producer with Italian music video director Floria Sigismondi writing and helming. Shooting is expected to start next week.
Known for her role as Jodie Foster's daughter in "Panic Room", Kristen Stewart has starred in a number of feature films, including "The Cake Eaters", "Into the Wild" and "Adventureland". "Twilight" has made her a household name and she has recently finished the filming of the vampire drama's sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris