Kristen Stewart's Possible Joan Jett Look for 'The Runaways'
How Kristen Stewart will look like when portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" could have been teased through a paparazzi shot of the actress found via Jezebel. The "Twilight" star has been captured transforming her Bella look into being '70s rocker Joan by sporting a jet black hairdo.
In the biopic, 19-year-old Stewart has been set to carry out the role of Joan, who is the singer and guitarist of the 1970s all-girl rockband named The Runaways. She will be sharing screen with Dakota Fanning who will play Cherie Currie, Stella Maeve who is touted to star as Sandy West, and Alessandra Torresani who will portray Lita Ford.
The movie "The Runaways" itself will follow the teenage band formed by Joan Jett and Cherie Currie as they experience meteoric rise, and chronicle their dissolution and disillusionment. Joan serves as film's executive producer with Italian music video director Floria Sigismondi writing and helming. Shooting is expected to start next week.
Known for her role as Jodie Foster's daughter in "Panic Room", Kristen Stewart has starred in a number of feature films, including "The Cake Eaters", "Into the Wild" and "Adventureland". "Twilight" has made her a household name and she has recently finished the filming of the vampire drama's sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers