Kristen Stewart's Possible Joan Jett Look for 'The Runaways'
How Kristen Stewart will look like when portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" could have been teased through a paparazzi shot of the actress found via Jezebel. The "Twilight" star has been captured transforming her Bella look into being '70s rocker Joan by sporting a jet black hairdo.
In the biopic, 19-year-old Stewart has been set to carry out the role of Joan, who is the singer and guitarist of the 1970s all-girl rockband named The Runaways. She will be sharing screen with Dakota Fanning who will play Cherie Currie, Stella Maeve who is touted to star as Sandy West, and Alessandra Torresani who will portray Lita Ford.
The movie "The Runaways" itself will follow the teenage band formed by Joan Jett and Cherie Currie as they experience meteoric rise, and chronicle their dissolution and disillusionment. Joan serves as film's executive producer with Italian music video director Floria Sigismondi writing and helming. Shooting is expected to start next week.
Known for her role as Jodie Foster's daughter in "Panic Room", Kristen Stewart has starred in a number of feature films, including "The Cake Eaters", "Into the Wild" and "Adventureland". "Twilight" has made her a household name and she has recently finished the filming of the vampire drama's sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons