Kristen Stewart's Possible Joan Jett Look for 'The Runaways'
How Kristen Stewart will look like when portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" could have been teased through a paparazzi shot of the actress found via Jezebel. The "Twilight" star has been captured transforming her Bella look into being '70s rocker Joan by sporting a jet black hairdo.
In the biopic, 19-year-old Stewart has been set to carry out the role of Joan, who is the singer and guitarist of the 1970s all-girl rockband named The Runaways. She will be sharing screen with Dakota Fanning who will play Cherie Currie, Stella Maeve who is touted to star as Sandy West, and Alessandra Torresani who will portray Lita Ford.
The movie "The Runaways" itself will follow the teenage band formed by Joan Jett and Cherie Currie as they experience meteoric rise, and chronicle their dissolution and disillusionment. Joan serves as film's executive producer with Italian music video director Floria Sigismondi writing and helming. Shooting is expected to start next week.
Known for her role as Jodie Foster's daughter in "Panic Room", Kristen Stewart has starred in a number of feature films, including "The Cake Eaters", "Into the Wild" and "Adventureland". "Twilight" has made her a household name and she has recently finished the filming of the vampire drama's sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'