Rihanna and Chris Brown Expected to Reunite at NBA Finals
Estranged lovers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, are expected to reunite at Game 4 of the NBA Finals in Orlando on Thursday night, June 11. An unnamed source has confirmed the two music stars "are coming together" to the match, which will see the Los Angeles Lakers facing off the Orlando Magic. "They are both sitting courtside and likely near each other," the source insists.
Rihanna and Chris' people offer no single comment just yet on the report. Neither of the R 'n' B singers has also addressed on the matter.
Amidst swirling talks that they are about to reunite at the NBA Finals, Rihanna and Chris Brown have been scheduled to appear in court on June 22 in relation to the assault case that involves them. The Barbadian songstress has been ordered to testify against Chris to determine if there is enough evidence to build a case against him, who is facing two counts of felonies; assault and making criminal threats, for beating her during a heated argument back in February. Chris is facing a possible 4 years and 8 months in prison should he is found guilty in the case.
More Rihanna News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes