Rihanna and Chris Brown Expected to Reunite at NBA Finals
Estranged lovers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, are expected to reunite at Game 4 of the NBA Finals in Orlando on Thursday night, June 11. An unnamed source has confirmed the two music stars "are coming together" to the match, which will see the Los Angeles Lakers facing off the Orlando Magic. "They are both sitting courtside and likely near each other," the source insists.
Rihanna and Chris' people offer no single comment just yet on the report. Neither of the R 'n' B singers has also addressed on the matter.
Amidst swirling talks that they are about to reunite at the NBA Finals, Rihanna and Chris Brown have been scheduled to appear in court on June 22 in relation to the assault case that involves them. The Barbadian songstress has been ordered to testify against Chris to determine if there is enough evidence to build a case against him, who is facing two counts of felonies; assault and making criminal threats, for beating her during a heated argument back in February. Chris is facing a possible 4 years and 8 months in prison should he is found guilty in the case.
More Rihanna News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle