Rihanna and Chris Brown Expected to Reunite at NBA Finals
Estranged lovers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, are expected to reunite at Game 4 of the NBA Finals in Orlando on Thursday night, June 11. An unnamed source has confirmed the two music stars "are coming together" to the match, which will see the Los Angeles Lakers facing off the Orlando Magic. "They are both sitting courtside and likely near each other," the source insists.
Rihanna and Chris' people offer no single comment just yet on the report. Neither of the R 'n' B singers has also addressed on the matter.
Amidst swirling talks that they are about to reunite at the NBA Finals, Rihanna and Chris Brown have been scheduled to appear in court on June 22 in relation to the assault case that involves them. The Barbadian songstress has been ordered to testify against Chris to determine if there is enough evidence to build a case against him, who is facing two counts of felonies; assault and making criminal threats, for beating her during a heated argument back in February. Chris is facing a possible 4 years and 8 months in prison should he is found guilty in the case.
More Rihanna News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery