Kendra Wilkinson Wants Hugh Hefner to Be Her Baby's Godfather
Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson wants to tap her ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner to be her baby's godfather. To Marc Malkin of E! News she says that she called the Playboy boss soon after she learned she was pregnant with fiance Hank Baskett's baby while she was on the way during a layover at an Amarillo, Texas, airport.
"Hank was like, 'Hey, why don't we do a test to see, just real quick?'" she recalls. "I did it and we found out and we just sat on the baggage claim as everything hit us at once." And then "I called Hef because I had to tell him right away. He was like, 'Oh my god!' and then he cried," she continues, adding, "Hef will be 'The Godfather!'"
Spilling more details about the baby she is carrying, Kendra reveals, "I'm 12 weeks along. And my doctor told me I'm due on Christmas Day! We were actually trying to plan a June baby next year, but we're so happy that it's Christmas. The baby is going to be spoiled with a lot more gifts."
Kendra and Hank won't be finding out the sex of their baby until a couple of weeks, but they have decided on some possible names for their forthcoming first child. If it's a boy, they will name him Hank Randall Baskett IV, but if it's a girl there are two options, Arianna and Kianna. On top of all, "Whatever comes out of me, we'll love," Kendra claims.
In addition to those issues, Kendra also talks about experiencing morning sickness, her big cravings, and how her growing belly affects her wedding dress. The full talk is available to be read on E! News.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show