Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant With Fiance Hank Baskett's Baby
Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her fiance Hank Baskett, who serves as Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver
Confirming her pregnancy to E! News' Marc Malkin, she says "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans." She, however, doesn't mention on how months along she's been pregnant.
Coming next for Kendra Wilkinson is her nuptials to Hank Baskett, with whom she's been engaged since last year. The big day is slated to be held on Saturday, June 27 at the Playboy Mansion.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have made no secret of their willingness to have babies of their own. The former girlfriend of Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was quoted as revealing, "I plan on having them very soon. We want to be young parents and be able to chase around our kids and run and coach our kids. So, very soon."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered