Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant With Fiance Hank Baskett's Baby
Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her fiance Hank Baskett, who serves as Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver
Confirming her pregnancy to E! News' Marc Malkin, she says "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans." She, however, doesn't mention on how months along she's been pregnant.
Coming next for Kendra Wilkinson is her nuptials to Hank Baskett, with whom she's been engaged since last year. The big day is slated to be held on Saturday, June 27 at the Playboy Mansion.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have made no secret of their willingness to have babies of their own. The former girlfriend of Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was quoted as revealing, "I plan on having them very soon. We want to be young parents and be able to chase around our kids and run and coach our kids. So, very soon."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'