Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant With Fiance Hank Baskett's Baby
Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her fiance Hank Baskett, who serves as Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver
Confirming her pregnancy to E! News' Marc Malkin, she says "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans." She, however, doesn't mention on how months along she's been pregnant.
Coming next for Kendra Wilkinson is her nuptials to Hank Baskett, with whom she's been engaged since last year. The big day is slated to be held on Saturday, June 27 at the Playboy Mansion.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have made no secret of their willingness to have babies of their own. The former girlfriend of Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was quoted as revealing, "I plan on having them very soon. We want to be young parents and be able to chase around our kids and run and coach our kids. So, very soon."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'