Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant With Fiance Hank Baskett's Baby
Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her fiance Hank Baskett, who serves as Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver
Confirming her pregnancy to E! News' Marc Malkin, she says "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans." She, however, doesn't mention on how months along she's been pregnant.
Coming next for Kendra Wilkinson is her nuptials to Hank Baskett, with whom she's been engaged since last year. The big day is slated to be held on Saturday, June 27 at the Playboy Mansion.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have made no secret of their willingness to have babies of their own. The former girlfriend of Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was quoted as revealing, "I plan on having them very soon. We want to be young parents and be able to chase around our kids and run and coach our kids. So, very soon."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves