Mike Tyson Weds Girlfriend Less Than 2 Weeks After His Daughter's Death
Mike Tyson is a married man for the third time. The boxing icon wed his girlfriend Lakiha Spicer in Las Vegas this weekend, less than two weeks after the death of his 4-year-old daughter Exodus, whom he has with another woman identified as Sol Xochitl.
Mike and Lakiha exchanged wedding vows in an intimate and very private ceremony held at La Bella Wedding Chapel at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel on Saturday night, June 6. No guests attended the affair, it has been reported. Mike, was said requesting that all photos taken of the ceremony to be kept private.
Chapel spokesman Shawn Absher confirmed Mike and Lakiha's wedding did take place and the pair seemed "very happy and very sincere" when a limo picked them up at around 9:15 P.M. The twosome obtained a marriage license and then swapped vows 45 minutes later. The bride donned a traditional wedding gown in favor of "an appropriate dress," while the groom wore a suit and tie, Shawn detailed.
Prior to marrying Lakiha Spicer, Mike Tyson first wed to actress Robin Givens. His second wife was a medical school resident named Monica Turner, with whom he has two children; Rayna and Amir.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization