Mike Tyson Weds Girlfriend Less Than 2 Weeks After His Daughter's Death
Mike Tyson is a married man for the third time. The boxing icon wed his girlfriend Lakiha Spicer in Las Vegas this weekend, less than two weeks after the death of his 4-year-old daughter Exodus, whom he has with another woman identified as Sol Xochitl.
Mike and Lakiha exchanged wedding vows in an intimate and very private ceremony held at La Bella Wedding Chapel at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel on Saturday night, June 6. No guests attended the affair, it has been reported. Mike, was said requesting that all photos taken of the ceremony to be kept private.
Chapel spokesman Shawn Absher confirmed Mike and Lakiha's wedding did take place and the pair seemed "very happy and very sincere" when a limo picked them up at around 9:15 P.M. The twosome obtained a marriage license and then swapped vows 45 minutes later. The bride donned a traditional wedding gown in favor of "an appropriate dress," while the groom wore a suit and tie, Shawn detailed.
Prior to marrying Lakiha Spicer, Mike Tyson first wed to actress Robin Givens. His second wife was a medical school resident named Monica Turner, with whom he has two children; Rayna and Amir.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs