'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris Cuts Dave, Juan and Mike
Dave, one of the least favorite men in "The Bachelorette" season 5, has been passed to get a rose from Jillian Harris in week 4. However, he left on the same night his rival, Juan, was eliminated. Also not getting his rose is New Yorker Mike who got beaten by Mark in the dual date.
The men were taken to Vancouver, Canada. Both Dave and Juan were in a group date along with Jesse, Tanner, Jake, Robby, Wes, Ed, Michael and Reid. After a curling competition which was won by the Red Team where Dave and Juan were in, the five winning guys each got a time alone with Jillian. Through this, Jesse got the early rose.
During the conversation with Jillian, Dave got bleeped out several times and it was obvious that she was turned off by it. Then he leaned for a kiss, which was rejected. He said he was never turned down for a kiss, and made his way again for the second time after adjusting Jillian's drooping scoop-necked shirt. Jillian offered her cheek and ended the session. "She wants it, she's just holding back," Dave said later on.
On the dual date, Mark and Mike went for a helicopter ride with Jillian who preferred to sit on the side, next to Mike. Mark, who hardly received camera time was further ousted when Mike pulled his act to be a true gentleman for Jillian. However, the bachelorette managed to see under the layer when she got an alone time with Mark. She consequently gave the rose to Mark and sent home Mike via gondola.
The Monday, June 8 episode was also highlighted with the one-on-one date with Kiptyn. They went to a market to pick up some stuffs and later cooked dinner. After a lot of smooching and natural conversations, Jillian handed him the rose. But in another occasion, Jillian was startled when Tanner P. said, "I hate to break the news to you, but I have honestly heard guys say, 'I have got a girlfriend back at home.' " He was referring to country crooner Wes who later before the rose ceremony denied this by saying, "I'm clean."
With the elimination of Dave, Juan and Mike, 10 bachelors remain to pursue the love of Jillian Harris.
More The Bachelorette News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes