Jay-Z's New Song 'D.O.A.' Comes Out
Jay-Z's brand new material titled "D.O.A.", which stands for Death of Auto-Tune, has been unveiled. Debuted by Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97 on June 5, this song comes from production hands of No I.D. and Kanye West.
"Good-byyyyeeee," Jay-Z raps in the chorus. "Only rapper to re-write history without a pen/No I.D. on the track let the story begin, begin, begin/This is anti-autotune/Death of the ringtone/This ain't for iTunes/This ain't for sing-a-longs."
"D.O.A." is a street song recorded for Jay-Z's new album "Blueprint III". DJ Skee reveals on his Twitter, "D.O.A. is the street track... Oh... the official OFFICIAL Jay radio single will be called "Off That" and feature Drake... Coming July."
Jay-Z's new album is said to be released on September 11 via a new partnership between Roc Nation and Warner Music Group. The record is put out on the particular date reportedly to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Blueprint album series first installment, "The Blueprint".
Audio stream of Jay-Z's "D.O.A."
More Jay-Z News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik