Jay-Z's New Song 'D.O.A.' Comes Out
Jay-Z's brand new material titled "D.O.A.", which stands for Death of Auto-Tune, has been unveiled. Debuted by Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97 on June 5, this song comes from production hands of No I.D. and Kanye West.
"Good-byyyyeeee," Jay-Z raps in the chorus. "Only rapper to re-write history without a pen/No I.D. on the track let the story begin, begin, begin/This is anti-autotune/Death of the ringtone/This ain't for iTunes/This ain't for sing-a-longs."
"D.O.A." is a street song recorded for Jay-Z's new album "Blueprint III". DJ Skee reveals on his Twitter, "D.O.A. is the street track... Oh... the official OFFICIAL Jay radio single will be called "Off That" and feature Drake... Coming July."
Jay-Z's new album is said to be released on September 11 via a new partnership between Roc Nation and Warner Music Group. The record is put out on the particular date reportedly to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Blueprint album series first installment, "The Blueprint".
Audio stream of Jay-Z's "D.O.A."
More Jay-Z News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince