Jay-Z's New Song 'D.O.A.' Comes Out
Jay-Z's brand new material titled "D.O.A.", which stands for Death of Auto-Tune, has been unveiled. Debuted by Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97 on June 5, this song comes from production hands of No I.D. and Kanye West.
"Good-byyyyeeee," Jay-Z raps in the chorus. "Only rapper to re-write history without a pen/No I.D. on the track let the story begin, begin, begin/This is anti-autotune/Death of the ringtone/This ain't for iTunes/This ain't for sing-a-longs."
"D.O.A." is a street song recorded for Jay-Z's new album "Blueprint III". DJ Skee reveals on his Twitter, "D.O.A. is the street track... Oh... the official OFFICIAL Jay radio single will be called "Off That" and feature Drake... Coming July."
Jay-Z's new album is said to be released on September 11 via a new partnership between Roc Nation and Warner Music Group. The record is put out on the particular date reportedly to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Blueprint album series first installment, "The Blueprint".
Audio stream of Jay-Z's "D.O.A."
More Jay-Z News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle