Jay-Z's New Song 'D.O.A.' Comes Out
Jay-Z's brand new material titled "D.O.A.", which stands for Death of Auto-Tune, has been unveiled. Debuted by Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97 on June 5, this song comes from production hands of No I.D. and Kanye West.
"Good-byyyyeeee," Jay-Z raps in the chorus. "Only rapper to re-write history without a pen/No I.D. on the track let the story begin, begin, begin/This is anti-autotune/Death of the ringtone/This ain't for iTunes/This ain't for sing-a-longs."
"D.O.A." is a street song recorded for Jay-Z's new album "Blueprint III". DJ Skee reveals on his Twitter, "D.O.A. is the street track... Oh... the official OFFICIAL Jay radio single will be called "Off That" and feature Drake... Coming July."
Jay-Z's new album is said to be released on September 11 via a new partnership between Roc Nation and Warner Music Group. The record is put out on the particular date reportedly to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Blueprint album series first installment, "The Blueprint".
Audio stream of Jay-Z's "D.O.A."
More Jay-Z News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms