Jay-Z's New Song 'D.O.A.' Comes Out
Jay-Z's brand new material titled "D.O.A.", which stands for Death of Auto-Tune, has been unveiled. Debuted by Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97 on June 5, this song comes from production hands of No I.D. and Kanye West.
"Good-byyyyeeee," Jay-Z raps in the chorus. "Only rapper to re-write history without a pen/No I.D. on the track let the story begin, begin, begin/This is anti-autotune/Death of the ringtone/This ain't for iTunes/This ain't for sing-a-longs."
"D.O.A." is a street song recorded for Jay-Z's new album "Blueprint III". DJ Skee reveals on his Twitter, "D.O.A. is the street track... Oh... the official OFFICIAL Jay radio single will be called "Off That" and feature Drake... Coming July."
Jay-Z's new album is said to be released on September 11 via a new partnership between Roc Nation and Warner Music Group. The record is put out on the particular date reportedly to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Blueprint album series first installment, "The Blueprint".
Audio stream of Jay-Z's "D.O.A."
More Jay-Z News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group