'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin and Husband Are Divorcing
The marriage of "Lost" actress Emilie de Ravin and her husband Josh Janowicz is coming to an end. "Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce," her representative, Jeff Raymond, tells People. "They have recently been living separately and remain friends." No words has been released, though, on the reason behind the pair's separation.
Emilie de Ravin and Josh Janowicz, who is an actor, reportedly had been dating for four years when they tied the knot in June 2006. Making their union official in her native Australia, the pair then moved to Los Angeles.
Notwithstanding her failed marriage, Emilie's acting career is undergoing a rise as she has been billed to star in some new movies, naming some are "Remember Me" that teams her up with Robert Pattinson, and "Public Enemies" in which she stars alongside Johnny Depp. Additionally, Emilie is expected to return to "Lost" for its sixth and final season.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris