'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin and Husband Are Divorcing
The marriage of "Lost" actress Emilie de Ravin and her husband Josh Janowicz is coming to an end. "Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce," her representative, Jeff Raymond, tells People. "They have recently been living separately and remain friends." No words has been released, though, on the reason behind the pair's separation.
Emilie de Ravin and Josh Janowicz, who is an actor, reportedly had been dating for four years when they tied the knot in June 2006. Making their union official in her native Australia, the pair then moved to Los Angeles.
Notwithstanding her failed marriage, Emilie's acting career is undergoing a rise as she has been billed to star in some new movies, naming some are "Remember Me" that teams her up with Robert Pattinson, and "Public Enemies" in which she stars alongside Johnny Depp. Additionally, Emilie is expected to return to "Lost" for its sixth and final season.
More Emilie de Ravin News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns