'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin and Husband Are Divorcing
The marriage of "Lost" actress Emilie de Ravin and her husband Josh Janowicz is coming to an end. "Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce," her representative, Jeff Raymond, tells People. "They have recently been living separately and remain friends." No words has been released, though, on the reason behind the pair's separation.
Emilie de Ravin and Josh Janowicz, who is an actor, reportedly had been dating for four years when they tied the knot in June 2006. Making their union official in her native Australia, the pair then moved to Los Angeles.
Notwithstanding her failed marriage, Emilie's acting career is undergoing a rise as she has been billed to star in some new movies, naming some are "Remember Me" that teams her up with Robert Pattinson, and "Public Enemies" in which she stars alongside Johnny Depp. Additionally, Emilie is expected to return to "Lost" for its sixth and final season.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'