'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin and Husband Are Divorcing
The marriage of "Lost" actress Emilie de Ravin and her husband Josh Janowicz is coming to an end. "Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce," her representative, Jeff Raymond, tells People. "They have recently been living separately and remain friends." No words has been released, though, on the reason behind the pair's separation.
Emilie de Ravin and Josh Janowicz, who is an actor, reportedly had been dating for four years when they tied the knot in June 2006. Making their union official in her native Australia, the pair then moved to Los Angeles.
Notwithstanding her failed marriage, Emilie's acting career is undergoing a rise as she has been billed to star in some new movies, naming some are "Remember Me" that teams her up with Robert Pattinson, and "Public Enemies" in which she stars alongside Johnny Depp. Additionally, Emilie is expected to return to "Lost" for its sixth and final season.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight