'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin and Husband Are Divorcing
The marriage of "Lost" actress Emilie de Ravin and her husband Josh Janowicz is coming to an end. "Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce," her representative, Jeff Raymond, tells People. "They have recently been living separately and remain friends." No words has been released, though, on the reason behind the pair's separation.
Emilie de Ravin and Josh Janowicz, who is an actor, reportedly had been dating for four years when they tied the knot in June 2006. Making their union official in her native Australia, the pair then moved to Los Angeles.
Notwithstanding her failed marriage, Emilie's acting career is undergoing a rise as she has been billed to star in some new movies, naming some are "Remember Me" that teams her up with Robert Pattinson, and "Public Enemies" in which she stars alongside Johnny Depp. Additionally, Emilie is expected to return to "Lost" for its sixth and final season.
More Emilie de Ravin News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie