Bobby Brown Welcomes Child No. 5
Troubled singer Bobby Brown is a fifth time father. His manager-girlfriend Alicia Etheridge has given birth to a baby boy earlier this week.
Announcing the news was Brown himself during a performance at the Rok nightclub in the New York New York Hotel on Wednesday night, June 3. "I just had a little baby boy!" he told crowd attending the show as being quoted by TMZ. "His name is Cassius ... he was born four days ago."
In the wake of Brown's announcement, his agent Ravi Dabiesingh also confirms a baby boy was born for the singer and Alicia, adding that the parents "are extremely excited."
Bobby Brown began dating Alicia Etheridge, who serves as his manager, in 2007, the same year he had his divorce to wife Whitney Houston being finalized. The pair announced Alicia's pregnancy in early February this year.
Cassius is Alicia's first child and Brown's fifth. His four other children from previous relationships are Landon, La Princia, Bobby Brown Jr., and Bobbi Kristina, the latest who is his sole child with ex-wife Houston.
More Bobby Brown News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies