Bobby Brown Welcomes Child No. 5
Troubled singer Bobby Brown is a fifth time father. His manager-girlfriend Alicia Etheridge has given birth to a baby boy earlier this week.
Announcing the news was Brown himself during a performance at the Rok nightclub in the New York New York Hotel on Wednesday night, June 3. "I just had a little baby boy!" he told crowd attending the show as being quoted by TMZ. "His name is Cassius ... he was born four days ago."
In the wake of Brown's announcement, his agent Ravi Dabiesingh also confirms a baby boy was born for the singer and Alicia, adding that the parents "are extremely excited."
Bobby Brown began dating Alicia Etheridge, who serves as his manager, in 2007, the same year he had his divorce to wife Whitney Houston being finalized. The pair announced Alicia's pregnancy in early February this year.
Cassius is Alicia's first child and Brown's fifth. His four other children from previous relationships are Landon, La Princia, Bobby Brown Jr., and Bobbi Kristina, the latest who is his sole child with ex-wife Houston.
More Bobby Brown News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones