Bobby Brown Welcomes Child No. 5
Troubled singer Bobby Brown is a fifth time father. His manager-girlfriend Alicia Etheridge has given birth to a baby boy earlier this week.
Announcing the news was Brown himself during a performance at the Rok nightclub in the New York New York Hotel on Wednesday night, June 3. "I just had a little baby boy!" he told crowd attending the show as being quoted by TMZ. "His name is Cassius ... he was born four days ago."
In the wake of Brown's announcement, his agent Ravi Dabiesingh also confirms a baby boy was born for the singer and Alicia, adding that the parents "are extremely excited."
Bobby Brown began dating Alicia Etheridge, who serves as his manager, in 2007, the same year he had his divorce to wife Whitney Houston being finalized. The pair announced Alicia's pregnancy in early February this year.
Cassius is Alicia's first child and Brown's fifth. His four other children from previous relationships are Landon, La Princia, Bobby Brown Jr., and Bobbi Kristina, the latest who is his sole child with ex-wife Houston.
More Bobby Brown News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story