Bobby Brown Welcomes Child No. 5
Troubled singer Bobby Brown is a fifth time father. His manager-girlfriend Alicia Etheridge has given birth to a baby boy earlier this week.
Announcing the news was Brown himself during a performance at the Rok nightclub in the New York New York Hotel on Wednesday night, June 3. "I just had a little baby boy!" he told crowd attending the show as being quoted by TMZ. "His name is Cassius ... he was born four days ago."
In the wake of Brown's announcement, his agent Ravi Dabiesingh also confirms a baby boy was born for the singer and Alicia, adding that the parents "are extremely excited."
Bobby Brown began dating Alicia Etheridge, who serves as his manager, in 2007, the same year he had his divorce to wife Whitney Houston being finalized. The pair announced Alicia's pregnancy in early February this year.
Cassius is Alicia's first child and Brown's fifth. His four other children from previous relationships are Landon, La Princia, Bobby Brown Jr., and Bobbi Kristina, the latest who is his sole child with ex-wife Houston.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'