Bobby Brown Welcomes Child No. 5
Troubled singer Bobby Brown is a fifth time father. His manager-girlfriend Alicia Etheridge has given birth to a baby boy earlier this week.
Announcing the news was Brown himself during a performance at the Rok nightclub in the New York New York Hotel on Wednesday night, June 3. "I just had a little baby boy!" he told crowd attending the show as being quoted by TMZ. "His name is Cassius ... he was born four days ago."
In the wake of Brown's announcement, his agent Ravi Dabiesingh also confirms a baby boy was born for the singer and Alicia, adding that the parents "are extremely excited."
Bobby Brown began dating Alicia Etheridge, who serves as his manager, in 2007, the same year he had his divorce to wife Whitney Houston being finalized. The pair announced Alicia's pregnancy in early February this year.
Cassius is Alicia's first child and Brown's fifth. His four other children from previous relationships are Landon, La Princia, Bobby Brown Jr., and Bobbi Kristina, the latest who is his sole child with ex-wife Houston.
More Bobby Brown News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'