Robert Pattinson's Dad and Girlfriend in 'Remember Me' Cast
Summit Entertainment's drama "Remember Me" is shaping up with the addition of three actors and one in-negotiation. Former "James Bond" star Pierce Brosnan is set to be father of Robert Pattinson while Lena Olin is in talks to be the mother. Emilie de Ravin will be the on-screen girlfriend of Pattinson and Chris Cooper is to play her father.
Ravin, of ABC's "Lost" fame, portrays a young woman who, after watching her mother killed before her eyes, seizes life to the fullest. In her state of living a happy and manic life, she meets Pattinson's character who equally has a personal trauma when his brother committed suicide.
Pattinson's family tragedy has split up Brosnan and Olin and caused Pattinson to have sleepwalking problem. The script is penned by Will Fetters with a rewrite by Jenny Lumet. Allen Coulter who previously directed many TV series and "Hollywoodland" is in charge as director.
Shooting will begin on Monday, June 15 in New York. Robert Pattinson reportedly is readily present in New York City to prepare for the filming.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit