Robert Pattinson's Dad and Girlfriend in 'Remember Me' Cast
Summit Entertainment's drama "Remember Me" is shaping up with the addition of three actors and one in-negotiation. Former "James Bond" star Pierce Brosnan is set to be father of Robert Pattinson while Lena Olin is in talks to be the mother. Emilie de Ravin will be the on-screen girlfriend of Pattinson and Chris Cooper is to play her father.
Ravin, of ABC's "Lost" fame, portrays a young woman who, after watching her mother killed before her eyes, seizes life to the fullest. In her state of living a happy and manic life, she meets Pattinson's character who equally has a personal trauma when his brother committed suicide.
Pattinson's family tragedy has split up Brosnan and Olin and caused Pattinson to have sleepwalking problem. The script is penned by Will Fetters with a rewrite by Jenny Lumet. Allen Coulter who previously directed many TV series and "Hollywoodland" is in charge as director.
Shooting will begin on Monday, June 15 in New York. Robert Pattinson reportedly is readily present in New York City to prepare for the filming.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party