Robert Pattinson's Dad and Girlfriend in 'Remember Me' Cast
Summit Entertainment's drama "Remember Me" is shaping up with the addition of three actors and one in-negotiation. Former "James Bond" star Pierce Brosnan is set to be father of Robert Pattinson while Lena Olin is in talks to be the mother. Emilie de Ravin will be the on-screen girlfriend of Pattinson and Chris Cooper is to play her father.
Ravin, of ABC's "Lost" fame, portrays a young woman who, after watching her mother killed before her eyes, seizes life to the fullest. In her state of living a happy and manic life, she meets Pattinson's character who equally has a personal trauma when his brother committed suicide.
Pattinson's family tragedy has split up Brosnan and Olin and caused Pattinson to have sleepwalking problem. The script is penned by Will Fetters with a rewrite by Jenny Lumet. Allen Coulter who previously directed many TV series and "Hollywoodland" is in charge as director.
Shooting will begin on Monday, June 15 in New York. Robert Pattinson reportedly is readily present in New York City to prepare for the filming.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'