Robert Pattinson's Dad and Girlfriend in 'Remember Me' Cast
Summit Entertainment's drama "Remember Me" is shaping up with the addition of three actors and one in-negotiation. Former "James Bond" star Pierce Brosnan is set to be father of Robert Pattinson while Lena Olin is in talks to be the mother. Emilie de Ravin will be the on-screen girlfriend of Pattinson and Chris Cooper is to play her father.
Ravin, of ABC's "Lost" fame, portrays a young woman who, after watching her mother killed before her eyes, seizes life to the fullest. In her state of living a happy and manic life, she meets Pattinson's character who equally has a personal trauma when his brother committed suicide.
Pattinson's family tragedy has split up Brosnan and Olin and caused Pattinson to have sleepwalking problem. The script is penned by Will Fetters with a rewrite by Jenny Lumet. Allen Coulter who previously directed many TV series and "Hollywoodland" is in charge as director.
Shooting will begin on Monday, June 15 in New York. Robert Pattinson reportedly is readily present in New York City to prepare for the filming.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent