Robert Pattinson's Dad and Girlfriend in 'Remember Me' Cast
Summit Entertainment's drama "Remember Me" is shaping up with the addition of three actors and one in-negotiation. Former "James Bond" star Pierce Brosnan is set to be father of Robert Pattinson while Lena Olin is in talks to be the mother. Emilie de Ravin will be the on-screen girlfriend of Pattinson and Chris Cooper is to play her father.
Ravin, of ABC's "Lost" fame, portrays a young woman who, after watching her mother killed before her eyes, seizes life to the fullest. In her state of living a happy and manic life, she meets Pattinson's character who equally has a personal trauma when his brother committed suicide.
Pattinson's family tragedy has split up Brosnan and Olin and caused Pattinson to have sleepwalking problem. The script is penned by Will Fetters with a rewrite by Jenny Lumet. Allen Coulter who previously directed many TV series and "Hollywoodland" is in charge as director.
Shooting will begin on Monday, June 15 in New York. Robert Pattinson reportedly is readily present in New York City to prepare for the filming.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3