TV Ad for Jonas Brothers' New Album
A TV advertisement aimed to promote Jonas Brothers' new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" has been outed. It shows scenes from their "Paranoid" music video with a narrator's voice being featured on the background and telling about what fans can expect from the new effort.
"Lines, Vines and Trying Times" is set for worldwide release on June 16. In addition to listing "Paranoid", it will include "Fly With Me", a song heard at the title credit of movie "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian". Also, it will have rapper Common as a featured guest.
Both "Paranoid" and "Fly With Me" have been released to radios across United States. While a music video for the former song has been premiered, a video for the latter is still in the middle of shooting. Most recently, a footage from its shooting location has arrived.
TV ad for Jonas Brothers' new album:
Jonas Brothers on the set of "Fly With Me" music video:
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?