TV Ad for Jonas Brothers' New Album
A TV advertisement aimed to promote Jonas Brothers' new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" has been outed. It shows scenes from their "Paranoid" music video with a narrator's voice being featured on the background and telling about what fans can expect from the new effort.
"Lines, Vines and Trying Times" is set for worldwide release on June 16. In addition to listing "Paranoid", it will include "Fly With Me", a song heard at the title credit of movie "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian". Also, it will have rapper Common as a featured guest.
Both "Paranoid" and "Fly With Me" have been released to radios across United States. While a music video for the former song has been premiered, a video for the latter is still in the middle of shooting. Most recently, a footage from its shooting location has arrived.
TV ad for Jonas Brothers' new album:
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory