TV Ad for Jonas Brothers' New Album
A TV advertisement aimed to promote Jonas Brothers' new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" has been outed. It shows scenes from their "Paranoid" music video with a narrator's voice being featured on the background and telling about what fans can expect from the new effort.
"Lines, Vines and Trying Times" is set for worldwide release on June 16. In addition to listing "Paranoid", it will include "Fly With Me", a song heard at the title credit of movie "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian". Also, it will have rapper Common as a featured guest.
Both "Paranoid" and "Fly With Me" have been released to radios across United States. While a music video for the former song has been premiered, a video for the latter is still in the middle of shooting. Most recently, a footage from its shooting location has arrived.
TV ad for Jonas Brothers' new album:
Jonas Brothers on the set of "Fly With Me" music video:
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'