TV Ad for Jonas Brothers' New Album
A TV advertisement aimed to promote Jonas Brothers' new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" has been outed. It shows scenes from their "Paranoid" music video with a narrator's voice being featured on the background and telling about what fans can expect from the new effort.
"Lines, Vines and Trying Times" is set for worldwide release on June 16. In addition to listing "Paranoid", it will include "Fly With Me", a song heard at the title credit of movie "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian". Also, it will have rapper Common as a featured guest.
Both "Paranoid" and "Fly With Me" have been released to radios across United States. While a music video for the former song has been premiered, a video for the latter is still in the middle of shooting. Most recently, a footage from its shooting location has arrived.
TV ad for Jonas Brothers' new album:
More Jonas Brothers News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'