David Carradine's Cameo on 'Mental' Airs as Scheduled
Despite sensitivity issue, FOX has decided to go ahead airing David Carradine's cameo on "Mental" as scheduled. The "Kung Fu" star who was found dead in his hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand on Thursday, June 4 had previously shot a guest starring scene as a catatonic character named Gideon Graham.
According to the episode synopsis, Carradine's character is a famous professor, author and philosopher who "lapsed into a non-responsive catatonic state after suffering a lightning strike that crippled him and killed his wife." The lead character, Dr. Jack Gallagher, uses his radically unorthodox approach to bring him back to the real world.
Titled "Book of Judges", the episode is slated to air this Tuesday, June 9. FOX, according to Washington Post, will air an RIP tribute to the late actor at the end of the episode.
David Carradine, 72, was shooting an indie movie in Thailand, when he was found by a hotel maid with a rope around his neck. While evidences are pointing to a suicide, people close to the actor doubt that the actor was in an unstable state of mind. His manager Tiffany Smith said, "I can tell you 100 percent that he would have never committed suicide. He was too full of life."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton