'Twilight' Co-Stars Impressed by How Robert Pattinson Handles His Fame
Nowadays sought-after actor Robert Pattinson has been praised by his "Twilight" co-stars, many of whom admit they are impressed by the way he deals with his newfound stardom. Kellan Lutz says, "Every second of Rob's life is watched now" and "I'm sure he's careful for everything he's doing." Besides, "Rob cracks me up every time I hang out with him. He's just such a great, easygoing guy," the Emmett Cullen depicter in the vampire drama movie adds.
Christian Serratos chimes in, "There's a love for Rob, which is completely understandable. But despite all that, he's still completely relaxed and completely laid-back. I don't know how it's possible, but he's really just chill." Cam Gigandet, who shares Best Fight MTV Movie Award with Robert, also sings his praise for the British heartthrob, saying "[His fame] is always growing. But Rob is still Rob - which is a good thing."
As for Michael Welch, he marvels, "Rob cannot be in public and be static for more than five seconds without being mobbed. If he's in a room and he looks down and he looks back up, [in that instant] everyone in the room will be staring at him. It's kind of ridiculous. [That level of fame] is literally Rob Pattinson and Barack Obama." He goes on adding, "He's the same guy that I met before he was world-famous, which is just a really laid-back, quirky, funny British dude."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities