'Twilight' Co-Stars Impressed by How Robert Pattinson Handles His Fame
Nowadays sought-after actor Robert Pattinson has been praised by his "Twilight" co-stars, many of whom admit they are impressed by the way he deals with his newfound stardom. Kellan Lutz says, "Every second of Rob's life is watched now" and "I'm sure he's careful for everything he's doing." Besides, "Rob cracks me up every time I hang out with him. He's just such a great, easygoing guy," the Emmett Cullen depicter in the vampire drama movie adds.
Christian Serratos chimes in, "There's a love for Rob, which is completely understandable. But despite all that, he's still completely relaxed and completely laid-back. I don't know how it's possible, but he's really just chill." Cam Gigandet, who shares Best Fight MTV Movie Award with Robert, also sings his praise for the British heartthrob, saying "[His fame] is always growing. But Rob is still Rob - which is a good thing."
As for Michael Welch, he marvels, "Rob cannot be in public and be static for more than five seconds without being mobbed. If he's in a room and he looks down and he looks back up, [in that instant] everyone in the room will be staring at him. It's kind of ridiculous. [That level of fame] is literally Rob Pattinson and Barack Obama." He goes on adding, "He's the same guy that I met before he was world-famous, which is just a really laid-back, quirky, funny British dude."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris