Black Eyed Peas' New Single Used as CBS' Anthem
Black Eyed Peas' new single called "I Gotta Feeling" has been chosen as soundtrack for CBS' summer marketing campaign. Starting with telecast of the 63rd annual Tony Awards on June 7, the song will be used to promote the network's fall schedule for the next few months.
On the reason of choosing the track for CBS' theme song, Ron Scalera, executive vice president and creative director at CBS Marketing Group, is apparently impressed with the song's lyrics which contain lines "I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good (good) night." He says, "We were looking for a positive message to lead our summerlong promotional campaign. The Black Eyed Peas know how to make hits, and we know their music can help us make some hits of our own."
"I Gotta Feeling" itself is one of the new songs set to be included in Black Eyed Peas' upcoming fifth studio album "The E.N.D." The track samples David Guetta's "Love Is Gone" and has been debuted on May 21 as part of a "countdown to 'The E.N.D.'" Its official music video has been released earlier this month after being preceded by an unfinalized version.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3