Black Eyed Peas' New Single Used as CBS' Anthem
Black Eyed Peas' new single called "I Gotta Feeling" has been chosen as soundtrack for CBS' summer marketing campaign. Starting with telecast of the 63rd annual Tony Awards on June 7, the song will be used to promote the network's fall schedule for the next few months.
On the reason of choosing the track for CBS' theme song, Ron Scalera, executive vice president and creative director at CBS Marketing Group, is apparently impressed with the song's lyrics which contain lines "I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good (good) night." He says, "We were looking for a positive message to lead our summerlong promotional campaign. The Black Eyed Peas know how to make hits, and we know their music can help us make some hits of our own."
"I Gotta Feeling" itself is one of the new songs set to be included in Black Eyed Peas' upcoming fifth studio album "The E.N.D." The track samples David Guetta's "Love Is Gone" and has been debuted on May 21 as part of a "countdown to 'The E.N.D.'" Its official music video has been released earlier this month after being preceded by an unfinalized version.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump