Black Eyed Peas' New Single Used as CBS' Anthem
Black Eyed Peas' new single called "I Gotta Feeling" has been chosen as soundtrack for CBS' summer marketing campaign. Starting with telecast of the 63rd annual Tony Awards on June 7, the song will be used to promote the network's fall schedule for the next few months.
On the reason of choosing the track for CBS' theme song, Ron Scalera, executive vice president and creative director at CBS Marketing Group, is apparently impressed with the song's lyrics which contain lines "I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good (good) night." He says, "We were looking for a positive message to lead our summerlong promotional campaign. The Black Eyed Peas know how to make hits, and we know their music can help us make some hits of our own."
"I Gotta Feeling" itself is one of the new songs set to be included in Black Eyed Peas' upcoming fifth studio album "The E.N.D." The track samples David Guetta's "Love Is Gone" and has been debuted on May 21 as part of a "countdown to 'The E.N.D.'" Its official music video has been released earlier this month after being preceded by an unfinalized version.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson