Black Eyed Peas' New Single Used as CBS' Anthem
Black Eyed Peas' new single called "I Gotta Feeling" has been chosen as soundtrack for CBS' summer marketing campaign. Starting with telecast of the 63rd annual Tony Awards on June 7, the song will be used to promote the network's fall schedule for the next few months.
On the reason of choosing the track for CBS' theme song, Ron Scalera, executive vice president and creative director at CBS Marketing Group, is apparently impressed with the song's lyrics which contain lines "I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good (good) night." He says, "We were looking for a positive message to lead our summerlong promotional campaign. The Black Eyed Peas know how to make hits, and we know their music can help us make some hits of our own."
"I Gotta Feeling" itself is one of the new songs set to be included in Black Eyed Peas' upcoming fifth studio album "The E.N.D." The track samples David Guetta's "Love Is Gone" and has been debuted on May 21 as part of a "countdown to 'The E.N.D.'" Its official music video has been released earlier this month after being preceded by an unfinalized version.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch