Whitney Houston Announces New Album's Release Date
Though no working title is yet to be attached on her new album, Whitney Houston has spoken up about release date of the project. She confirms on her official website that the record will arrive worldwide on September 1 under Arista Records.
No details about the album are shared in companion of the release date announcement. But earlier this year during a Grammy party, Clive Davis revealed Whitney gets helping hands from R. Kelly in getting the effort done.
"You wait for the great songs to be written," Clive told MTV. "The great hits Whitney has given to the public for so many years - you keep encouraging and setting the bar. R. Kelly and Whitney just went into the studio with a great song called 'I Look to You'."
Clive also mentioned that Whitney has hit the recording booth with singer/producer David Foster. The founder and president of Arista Records stated Whitney and David work together in a ballad song called "I Didn't Know My Own Strength".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences