Whitney Houston Announces New Album's Release Date
Though no working title is yet to be attached on her new album, Whitney Houston has spoken up about release date of the project. She confirms on her official website that the record will arrive worldwide on September 1 under Arista Records.
No details about the album are shared in companion of the release date announcement. But earlier this year during a Grammy party, Clive Davis revealed Whitney gets helping hands from R. Kelly in getting the effort done.
"You wait for the great songs to be written," Clive told MTV. "The great hits Whitney has given to the public for so many years - you keep encouraging and setting the bar. R. Kelly and Whitney just went into the studio with a great song called 'I Look to You'."
Clive also mentioned that Whitney has hit the recording booth with singer/producer David Foster. The founder and president of Arista Records stated Whitney and David work together in a ballad song called "I Didn't Know My Own Strength".
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor