Paul Sculfor Confirms Separation From Cameron Diaz
British model Paul Sculfor has confirmed that he and Cameron Diaz have ended their love relationship. Claiming their split was amicable, he says he and the movie beauty are still friends despite the fact that they are no longer a couple.
"I'm very single and happy. Cameron and I are still friends. I'll be going back to the States soon - I don't know if I'll get the chance to meet her as I'm so busy I don't know what I'm doing," he admits. Cameron herself remains silent on the just-confirmed separation.
Fueling dating rumors in 2008, Cameron Diaz and Paul Sculfor made their first outing as a couple in June the same year when they were seen having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi. Since that time, the pair was often seen engaging in numerous public display of affection.
In early January 2009, they were reported planning to tie the knot. The following month, they were said scouting round for wedding venue. Despite the claims, the pair reportedly broke up in May due to what was cited as hectic schedules.
And while Paul is enjoying his single life, Cameron most recently was rumored dating Maroon 5's lead singer Adam Levine. The alleged lovers were videotaped enjoying an afternoon for two at the Chateau Marmont garden restaurant on Saturday, May 16.
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding