Paul Sculfor Confirms Separation From Cameron Diaz
British model Paul Sculfor has confirmed that he and Cameron Diaz have ended their love relationship. Claiming their split was amicable, he says he and the movie beauty are still friends despite the fact that they are no longer a couple.
"I'm very single and happy. Cameron and I are still friends. I'll be going back to the States soon - I don't know if I'll get the chance to meet her as I'm so busy I don't know what I'm doing," he admits. Cameron herself remains silent on the just-confirmed separation.
Fueling dating rumors in 2008, Cameron Diaz and Paul Sculfor made their first outing as a couple in June the same year when they were seen having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi. Since that time, the pair was often seen engaging in numerous public display of affection.
In early January 2009, they were reported planning to tie the knot. The following month, they were said scouting round for wedding venue. Despite the claims, the pair reportedly broke up in May due to what was cited as hectic schedules.
And while Paul is enjoying his single life, Cameron most recently was rumored dating Maroon 5's lead singer Adam Levine. The alleged lovers were videotaped enjoying an afternoon for two at the Chateau Marmont garden restaurant on Saturday, May 16.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake