Paul Sculfor Confirms Separation From Cameron Diaz
British model Paul Sculfor has confirmed that he and Cameron Diaz have ended their love relationship. Claiming their split was amicable, he says he and the movie beauty are still friends despite the fact that they are no longer a couple.
"I'm very single and happy. Cameron and I are still friends. I'll be going back to the States soon - I don't know if I'll get the chance to meet her as I'm so busy I don't know what I'm doing," he admits. Cameron herself remains silent on the just-confirmed separation.
Fueling dating rumors in 2008, Cameron Diaz and Paul Sculfor made their first outing as a couple in June the same year when they were seen having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi. Since that time, the pair was often seen engaging in numerous public display of affection.
In early January 2009, they were reported planning to tie the knot. The following month, they were said scouting round for wedding venue. Despite the claims, the pair reportedly broke up in May due to what was cited as hectic schedules.
And while Paul is enjoying his single life, Cameron most recently was rumored dating Maroon 5's lead singer Adam Levine. The alleged lovers were videotaped enjoying an afternoon for two at the Chateau Marmont garden restaurant on Saturday, May 16.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences