Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin Call Off Engagement, Remain Friends
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have split up, just two months after they announced their engagement. Several sources confirm the story to weekly publication People, while neither Christina nor Owen has spoken up about the nature of their relationship. "Owen had a birthday party this past Sunday, and everything seemed fine. Sometime after, they got into a fight and decided to reevaluate things. [Then] the engagement was off," a source close to the pair testifies.
Meanwhile, another source close to Christina claims the actress and Owen called off their engagement before last week. "They really are still close," the source tells People. "They talk almost every day. It was a very mature decision and they both felt good about it. They're definitely still friends."
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin's first meeting took place on the set of their film "All's Faire in Love" in 2008. They made their first outing as a couple in October. Back in late March this year, a representative for Christina confirmed the pair's engagement.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split