Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin Call Off Engagement, Remain Friends
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have split up, just two months after they announced their engagement. Several sources confirm the story to weekly publication People, while neither Christina nor Owen has spoken up about the nature of their relationship. "Owen had a birthday party this past Sunday, and everything seemed fine. Sometime after, they got into a fight and decided to reevaluate things. [Then] the engagement was off," a source close to the pair testifies.
Meanwhile, another source close to Christina claims the actress and Owen called off their engagement before last week. "They really are still close," the source tells People. "They talk almost every day. It was a very mature decision and they both felt good about it. They're definitely still friends."
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin's first meeting took place on the set of their film "All's Faire in Love" in 2008. They made their first outing as a couple in October. Back in late March this year, a representative for Christina confirmed the pair's engagement.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'