Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin Call Off Engagement, Remain Friends
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have split up, just two months after they announced their engagement. Several sources confirm the story to weekly publication People, while neither Christina nor Owen has spoken up about the nature of their relationship. "Owen had a birthday party this past Sunday, and everything seemed fine. Sometime after, they got into a fight and decided to reevaluate things. [Then] the engagement was off," a source close to the pair testifies.
Meanwhile, another source close to Christina claims the actress and Owen called off their engagement before last week. "They really are still close," the source tells People. "They talk almost every day. It was a very mature decision and they both felt good about it. They're definitely still friends."
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin's first meeting took place on the set of their film "All's Faire in Love" in 2008. They made their first outing as a couple in October. Back in late March this year, a representative for Christina confirmed the pair's engagement.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'