Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin Call Off Engagement, Remain Friends
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have split up, just two months after they announced their engagement. Several sources confirm the story to weekly publication People, while neither Christina nor Owen has spoken up about the nature of their relationship. "Owen had a birthday party this past Sunday, and everything seemed fine. Sometime after, they got into a fight and decided to reevaluate things. [Then] the engagement was off," a source close to the pair testifies.
Meanwhile, another source close to Christina claims the actress and Owen called off their engagement before last week. "They really are still close," the source tells People. "They talk almost every day. It was a very mature decision and they both felt good about it. They're definitely still friends."
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin's first meeting took place on the set of their film "All's Faire in Love" in 2008. They made their first outing as a couple in October. Back in late March this year, a representative for Christina confirmed the pair's engagement.
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring