Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Be Wanted for 'Predators'
Filmmakers behind "Predators" allegedly plan to have Arnold Schwarzenegger making his return to the extraterrestrial thriller franchise. Moviehole broke the news that Robert Rodriguez who serves as the feature project's producer had expressed his interest of having the actor-turned-California's governor in the new movie to Schwarzenegger's reps.
"Robert's camp has just reached out to Arnie's [camp]," so the site claimed to be informed of the building up speculation. Still, it further noted that Schwarzenegger's reps have yet to give any response to the offer. Adding to the rumor, another source reportedly suggested that filmmakers have "written a role" for the 61-year-old actor.
"Rodriguez is as against the idea of a straight-up remake as much as anyone - which is why they're considering this an official sequel to John McTiernan's film," the so-called informer moreover explained. "Like Terminator, they know Schwarzenegger's a vital ingredient of the franchise. Ideally, Arnold will see it that way too. Ball is in his court now."
The plan of developing another "Predator" movie has been confirmed by Robert Rodriguez at a news conference on Thursday, April 23. The movie which is scheduled to come out on July 7, 2010 is said to be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". On the occasion, it was reported that Rodriguez will merely be "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher