Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Be Wanted for 'Predators'
Filmmakers behind "Predators" allegedly plan to have Arnold Schwarzenegger making his return to the extraterrestrial thriller franchise. Moviehole broke the news that Robert Rodriguez who serves as the feature project's producer had expressed his interest of having the actor-turned-California's governor in the new movie to Schwarzenegger's reps.
"Robert's camp has just reached out to Arnie's [camp]," so the site claimed to be informed of the building up speculation. Still, it further noted that Schwarzenegger's reps have yet to give any response to the offer. Adding to the rumor, another source reportedly suggested that filmmakers have "written a role" for the 61-year-old actor.
"Rodriguez is as against the idea of a straight-up remake as much as anyone - which is why they're considering this an official sequel to John McTiernan's film," the so-called informer moreover explained. "Like Terminator, they know Schwarzenegger's a vital ingredient of the franchise. Ideally, Arnold will see it that way too. Ball is in his court now."
The plan of developing another "Predator" movie has been confirmed by Robert Rodriguez at a news conference on Thursday, April 23. The movie which is scheduled to come out on July 7, 2010 is said to be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". On the occasion, it was reported that Rodriguez will merely be "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video