Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Be Wanted for 'Predators'
Filmmakers behind "Predators" allegedly plan to have Arnold Schwarzenegger making his return to the extraterrestrial thriller franchise. Moviehole broke the news that Robert Rodriguez who serves as the feature project's producer had expressed his interest of having the actor-turned-California's governor in the new movie to Schwarzenegger's reps.
"Robert's camp has just reached out to Arnie's [camp]," so the site claimed to be informed of the building up speculation. Still, it further noted that Schwarzenegger's reps have yet to give any response to the offer. Adding to the rumor, another source reportedly suggested that filmmakers have "written a role" for the 61-year-old actor.
"Rodriguez is as against the idea of a straight-up remake as much as anyone - which is why they're considering this an official sequel to John McTiernan's film," the so-called informer moreover explained. "Like Terminator, they know Schwarzenegger's a vital ingredient of the franchise. Ideally, Arnold will see it that way too. Ball is in his court now."
The plan of developing another "Predator" movie has been confirmed by Robert Rodriguez at a news conference on Thursday, April 23. The movie which is scheduled to come out on July 7, 2010 is said to be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". On the occasion, it was reported that Rodriguez will merely be "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake