Sneak Peek of Selena Gomez's Cameo in 'Sonny with a Chance'
Selena Gomez is doing her best friend, Demi Lovato, a favor by appearing as herself on Demi's show "Sonny with a Chance". On the June 7 episode, Chad is making a documentary on himself and needs people to play the "So Random" cast. Sonny wants to play herself but Chad hires Selena Gomez to play Sonny.
Turns out, Sonny is totally star-struck when she first meets Selena and quickly they become best friends. Meanwhile, Tawni is fooled by a fake Nico and Grady. Selena also revealed that there will also be fake Jonas Brothers in the episode which is called "Battle of the Networks' Stars".
On another news, "Sonny with a Chance" has been renewed for a second season. It sustains its Sunday slot, sandwiched by "Hannah Montana" and "J.O.N.A.S!"
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...