Sneak Peek of Selena Gomez's Cameo in 'Sonny with a Chance'
Selena Gomez is doing her best friend, Demi Lovato, a favor by appearing as herself on Demi's show "Sonny with a Chance". On the June 7 episode, Chad is making a documentary on himself and needs people to play the "So Random" cast. Sonny wants to play herself but Chad hires Selena Gomez to play Sonny.
Turns out, Sonny is totally star-struck when she first meets Selena and quickly they become best friends. Meanwhile, Tawni is fooled by a fake Nico and Grady. Selena also revealed that there will also be fake Jonas Brothers in the episode which is called "Battle of the Networks' Stars".
On another news, "Sonny with a Chance" has been renewed for a second season. It sustains its Sunday slot, sandwiched by "Hannah Montana" and "J.O.N.A.S!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3