Sneak Peek of Selena Gomez's Cameo in 'Sonny with a Chance'
Selena Gomez is doing her best friend, Demi Lovato, a favor by appearing as herself on Demi's show "Sonny with a Chance". On the June 7 episode, Chad is making a documentary on himself and needs people to play the "So Random" cast. Sonny wants to play herself but Chad hires Selena Gomez to play Sonny.
Turns out, Sonny is totally star-struck when she first meets Selena and quickly they become best friends. Meanwhile, Tawni is fooled by a fake Nico and Grady. Selena also revealed that there will also be fake Jonas Brothers in the episode which is called "Battle of the Networks' Stars".
On another news, "Sonny with a Chance" has been renewed for a second season. It sustains its Sunday slot, sandwiched by "Hannah Montana" and "J.O.N.A.S!"
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together