Sneak Peek of Selena Gomez's Cameo in 'Sonny with a Chance'
Selena Gomez is doing her best friend, Demi Lovato, a favor by appearing as herself on Demi's show "Sonny with a Chance". On the June 7 episode, Chad is making a documentary on himself and needs people to play the "So Random" cast. Sonny wants to play herself but Chad hires Selena Gomez to play Sonny.
Turns out, Sonny is totally star-struck when she first meets Selena and quickly they become best friends. Meanwhile, Tawni is fooled by a fake Nico and Grady. Selena also revealed that there will also be fake Jonas Brothers in the episode which is called "Battle of the Networks' Stars".
On another news, "Sonny with a Chance" has been renewed for a second season. It sustains its Sunday slot, sandwiched by "Hannah Montana" and "J.O.N.A.S!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie