Sneak Peek of Selena Gomez's Cameo in 'Sonny with a Chance'
Selena Gomez is doing her best friend, Demi Lovato, a favor by appearing as herself on Demi's show "Sonny with a Chance". On the June 7 episode, Chad is making a documentary on himself and needs people to play the "So Random" cast. Sonny wants to play herself but Chad hires Selena Gomez to play Sonny.
Turns out, Sonny is totally star-struck when she first meets Selena and quickly they become best friends. Meanwhile, Tawni is fooled by a fake Nico and Grady. Selena also revealed that there will also be fake Jonas Brothers in the episode which is called "Battle of the Networks' Stars".
On another news, "Sonny with a Chance" has been renewed for a second season. It sustains its Sunday slot, sandwiched by "Hannah Montana" and "J.O.N.A.S!"
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor