David Duchovny and Tea Leoni Plan Wedding Vows Renewal
Now that they are back together again after briefly splitting up last year, David Duchovny and Tea Leoni are reported planning to renew their wedding vows. Per the Daily Express, the celebrity pair will possibly stage a second wedding in November later this year.
"They've been married for 12 years and like most of us have had their ups and downs," an unnamed source is quoted as telling the newspaper. "But they really want to put the past behind them and renew their vows. They want to draw a line under things and make a fresh start."
"They went through a tough time but have reignited that spark," the source goes on revealing. "David realizes how close he came to losing it all so he especially wants to have their family and closest friends on hand to witness his second chance at happiness."
Comment on the wedding vows renewal report hasn't been made just yet by either David or Tea.
David Duchovny and Tea Leoni have been married for more than 11 years when they announced their separation following the actor's public confirmation that he checked into rehab for sex addiction back in August 2008. The pair, who has one son named Kyd and one daughter called Madelaine, was photographed enjoying a romantic getaway at a club in the Caribbean Island in late April 2009, which then prompted speculation that they were reconciling.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series