Will of Late Actress Natasha Richardson Uncovered
The will of late actress Natasha Richardson, who passed away in March this year after suffering a head injury as a result of skiing accident, has been unveiled by New York Post. It is reported by the site that Natasha left her estate for her actor husband Liam Neeson.
Citing what it calls as documents of Natasha's will, New York Post reports she has named Liam and their best friend Aidan Quinn, as the executors of her estate. She, moreover, also granted $200,000 to her half-sister, Katharine Grimond Hess; $50,000 to Josephine Burke, an employee who lives in London; $20,000 to an unnamed aunt; and $10,000 to Kevin Mark Harris, a Queens resident who works in television as a costumer.
Liam's part remains unknown though. But, it has been listed that he and Natasha have houses in Manhattan and the Hudson Valley, where she is buried near her grandmother, Rachel. The will itself is said being written by Natasha back in 2005.
Natasha Richardson, known for her performances on stage and in feature films, passed away on March 18 at New York City's Lenox Hill Hospital after suffering head injury from a skiing accident on a beginners trail at the Mont Tremblant Resort in the Canadian province of Quebec. She was 45. She and husband Liam Neeson have been married for 14 years when the incident took place. The couple has two sons; Micheal Richard Antonio and Daniel Jack.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years