'The Hope Diamond of Transsexuals' Back to 'Nip/Tuck'
The upcoming season of "Nip/Tuck" will not only boast a guest performance by Gilles Marini but also the return of its obsessed transsexual, Ava Moore. Famke Janssen who portrays the character, has signed a deal to reprise the role for season 6 which also serves as the conclusion to the whole drama series.
"Just finished the last script today - the 100th episode," one of the series' creators Ryan Murphy wrote on the show's online fan forum. "The end. Very strange. But I thought I would confirm something here on the forum, since you've all been so great and loyal: Ava Moore (Famke!) returns for the final two episodes."
Ava Moore, who was originally Avery Tanner, was last seen in the end of season 2 jetting to France. However, she appeared briefly in the third season, still in France but appearing in Matt McNamara's dream sequence.
The last season of "Nip/Tuck" will be split into two, ending in the 100th episode which will air around 2011. Gilles Marini is set to play Julia's new bad boyfriend, Reynaldo Panettiere, who is involved "to scheme Sean away from his kids."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie