'The Hope Diamond of Transsexuals' Back to 'Nip/Tuck'
The upcoming season of "Nip/Tuck" will not only boast a guest performance by Gilles Marini but also the return of its obsessed transsexual, Ava Moore. Famke Janssen who portrays the character, has signed a deal to reprise the role for season 6 which also serves as the conclusion to the whole drama series.
"Just finished the last script today - the 100th episode," one of the series' creators Ryan Murphy wrote on the show's online fan forum. "The end. Very strange. But I thought I would confirm something here on the forum, since you've all been so great and loyal: Ava Moore (Famke!) returns for the final two episodes."
Ava Moore, who was originally Avery Tanner, was last seen in the end of season 2 jetting to France. However, she appeared briefly in the third season, still in France but appearing in Matt McNamara's dream sequence.
The last season of "Nip/Tuck" will be split into two, ending in the 100th episode which will air around 2011. Gilles Marini is set to play Julia's new bad boyfriend, Reynaldo Panettiere, who is involved "to scheme Sean away from his kids."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3