'Blood: The Last Vampire' Welcomes First 5 Minutes and New Clips
Gearing up to its theatrical release in the U.S. in July, "Blood: The Last Vampire" has unleashed several sneak peeks at the action thriller. One contains the first five minutes sequence of the Chris Nahon-directed movie and is released via Yahoo!, while the other three videos are clips which are posted at its official French site.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film starring Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya. She is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution and eye to release it in U.S. theaters sometime in July.
- First Five Minutes
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die