'Blood: The Last Vampire' Welcomes First 5 Minutes and New Clips
Gearing up to its theatrical release in the U.S. in July, "Blood: The Last Vampire" has unleashed several sneak peeks at the action thriller. One contains the first five minutes sequence of the Chris Nahon-directed movie and is released via Yahoo!, while the other three videos are clips which are posted at its official French site.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film starring Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya. She is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution and eye to release it in U.S. theaters sometime in July.
- First Five Minutes
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival