'Blood: The Last Vampire' Welcomes First 5 Minutes and New Clips
Gearing up to its theatrical release in the U.S. in July, "Blood: The Last Vampire" has unleashed several sneak peeks at the action thriller. One contains the first five minutes sequence of the Chris Nahon-directed movie and is released via Yahoo!, while the other three videos are clips which are posted at its official French site.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film starring Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya. She is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution and eye to release it in U.S. theaters sometime in July.
- First Five Minutes
- Alley Fight
- More of Those Things
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'