'Blood: The Last Vampire' Welcomes First 5 Minutes and New Clips
Gearing up to its theatrical release in the U.S. in July, "Blood: The Last Vampire" has unleashed several sneak peeks at the action thriller. One contains the first five minutes sequence of the Chris Nahon-directed movie and is released via Yahoo!, while the other three videos are clips which are posted at its official French site.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film starring Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya. She is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution and eye to release it in U.S. theaters sometime in July.
- First Five Minutes
- Alley Fight
- More of Those Things
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked