Mike Tyson Sounds Off Daughter's Death
Mike Tyson breaks his silence over the death of his daughter, Exodus. On Tuesday, May 26, the same day the 4-year-old girl was pronounced dead following her hospitalization after she accidentally got her neck trapped in a treadmill cord, the retired boxing champion issued a public statement, thanking people for their support during the difficult time.
"We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world," Mike said on behalf of he himself and the entire family. "There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."
Exodus was rushed to St. Joe's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona on Monday, May 25 after her brother found her unresponsive with her neck trapped in a treadmill cord at their house. Put under life support, she was pronounced dead at 11:45 A.M. the following day.
According to reports, Exodus' death was pronounced an accident and so authorities won't conduct any investigation. As of press time, it is not yet known on when and where Exodus will be buried.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story