Mike Tyson Sounds Off Daughter's Death
Mike Tyson breaks his silence over the death of his daughter, Exodus. On Tuesday, May 26, the same day the 4-year-old girl was pronounced dead following her hospitalization after she accidentally got her neck trapped in a treadmill cord, the retired boxing champion issued a public statement, thanking people for their support during the difficult time.
"We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world," Mike said on behalf of he himself and the entire family. "There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."
Exodus was rushed to St. Joe's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona on Monday, May 25 after her brother found her unresponsive with her neck trapped in a treadmill cord at their house. Put under life support, she was pronounced dead at 11:45 A.M. the following day.
According to reports, Exodus' death was pronounced an accident and so authorities won't conduct any investigation. As of press time, it is not yet known on when and where Exodus will be buried.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video