Mike Tyson's 4-Year-Old Daughter in 'Extremely Critical' Condition
A report has just emerged that Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, is on life support at St. Joseph's Hospital on Monday, May 25 morning. Phoenix police Sgt. Andy Hill who is in charge of the case, informed FOX News that her condition is "extremely critical".
Exodus, according to The Associated Press, was in an accident involving a home exercise equipment in their Phoenix home. "Somehow she was playing on this treadmill," Hill explained, "and there's a cord that hangs under the console - it's kind of a loop. Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose, and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it."
Her 7-year-old brother was the first to find her with the cable around her neck and he alerted the girl's mother who was at that time in another room. She immediately took the girl off the cable and called 911 before trying to revive her.
Officers and firefighters came to the scene and performed CPR as the girl was rushed to a nearby hospital. She is said to be in a life-support.
Mike Tyson himself was not at home when the incident happened. He was in Las Vegas but straight away took a flight to Phoenix after told about it. Local TV stations have captured the heavyweight boxer entering the hospital in a white button-up shirt, frowning as he walked inside.
So far police has concluded that there was no foul play. "There's nothing in the investigation that revealed anything suspicious," Hill said.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say