Top 10 Unlikely Duo in Movies
What happens when two completely opposite individuals are placed under similar situation with nobody else to rely on except each other? It can be disastrous as they bang their head against each other without even once reaching a middle ground. Or, on the opposite, it can end wonderfully like what Hollywood movies from time to time offer.
Ever so often, filmmakers create such a thing to add an extra spice or tone down the seriousness of the story. Either it is for an action feature or for a drama film, they develop the out-of-the-ordinary bond between two head-butting characters to inject one smile-cracking scene after another, providing movie lovers with a memorable pair when they leave theaters.
This summer, it is Disney/Pixar's turn to pitch in. Through their latest animation "Up", the studio come out with a new mismatched buddy that will tickle one's funny bone in their unique adventure. In the celebration of that, AceShowbiz put together a list compiling a selection of top ten unlikely duo ever hitting the big screen.
» Start with #10 Jacques Clouseau and Gilbert Ponton
More Up News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper