Top 10 Unlikely Duo in Movies
What happens when two completely opposite individuals are placed under similar situation with nobody else to rely on except each other? It can be disastrous as they bang their head against each other without even once reaching a middle ground. Or, on the opposite, it can end wonderfully like what Hollywood movies from time to time offer.
Ever so often, filmmakers create such a thing to add an extra spice or tone down the seriousness of the story. Either it is for an action feature or for a drama film, they develop the out-of-the-ordinary bond between two head-butting characters to inject one smile-cracking scene after another, providing movie lovers with a memorable pair when they leave theaters.
This summer, it is Disney/Pixar's turn to pitch in. Through their latest animation "Up", the studio come out with a new mismatched buddy that will tickle one's funny bone in their unique adventure. In the celebration of that, AceShowbiz put together a list compiling a selection of top ten unlikely duo ever hitting the big screen.
» Start with #10 Jacques Clouseau and Gilbert Ponton
More Up News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story