Top 10 Unlikely Duo in Movies
What happens when two completely opposite individuals are placed under similar situation with nobody else to rely on except each other? It can be disastrous as they bang their head against each other without even once reaching a middle ground. Or, on the opposite, it can end wonderfully like what Hollywood movies from time to time offer.
Ever so often, filmmakers create such a thing to add an extra spice or tone down the seriousness of the story. Either it is for an action feature or for a drama film, they develop the out-of-the-ordinary bond between two head-butting characters to inject one smile-cracking scene after another, providing movie lovers with a memorable pair when they leave theaters.
This summer, it is Disney/Pixar's turn to pitch in. Through their latest animation "Up", the studio come out with a new mismatched buddy that will tickle one's funny bone in their unique adventure. In the celebration of that, AceShowbiz put together a list compiling a selection of top ten unlikely duo ever hitting the big screen.
» Start with #10 Jacques Clouseau and Gilbert Ponton
More Up News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child