Top 10 Unlikely Duo in Movies
What happens when two completely opposite individuals are placed under similar situation with nobody else to rely on except each other? It can be disastrous as they bang their head against each other without even once reaching a middle ground. Or, on the opposite, it can end wonderfully like what Hollywood movies from time to time offer.
Ever so often, filmmakers create such a thing to add an extra spice or tone down the seriousness of the story. Either it is for an action feature or for a drama film, they develop the out-of-the-ordinary bond between two head-butting characters to inject one smile-cracking scene after another, providing movie lovers with a memorable pair when they leave theaters.
This summer, it is Disney/Pixar's turn to pitch in. Through their latest animation "Up", the studio come out with a new mismatched buddy that will tickle one's funny bone in their unique adventure. In the celebration of that, AceShowbiz put together a list compiling a selection of top ten unlikely duo ever hitting the big screen.
» Start with #10 Jacques Clouseau and Gilbert Ponton
More Up News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival