Lily Allen Allegedly Dating Australian Singer
It seems that Lily Allen has found a new boyfriend. The 24-year-old songstress reportedly embarks on a love relationship with Australian singer Daniel Merriweather. Both of them are said becoming inseparable for weeks after being introduced by producer Mark Ronson.
"She and Daniel get along brilliantly," a pal tells Britain's newspaper, People. "She's had a hard time with men and everyone hopes this will work out."
Lily Allen split from The Chemical Brothers' musician Ed Simons in February 2008, soon after she suffered a miscarriage. Since then, she was romantically linked to several guys. In March, she was reported being pursued by Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, who previously dated Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
Most recently, Lily confessed that she wanted to stay single so she could write better songs. "I've actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration," she testified. "When I hit a period of not being able to write music, I get up and I walk away. It's pretty mean - but it's true."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal