Lily Allen Allegedly Dating Australian Singer
It seems that Lily Allen has found a new boyfriend. The 24-year-old songstress reportedly embarks on a love relationship with Australian singer Daniel Merriweather. Both of them are said becoming inseparable for weeks after being introduced by producer Mark Ronson.
"She and Daniel get along brilliantly," a pal tells Britain's newspaper, People. "She's had a hard time with men and everyone hopes this will work out."
Lily Allen split from The Chemical Brothers' musician Ed Simons in February 2008, soon after she suffered a miscarriage. Since then, she was romantically linked to several guys. In March, she was reported being pursued by Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, who previously dated Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
Most recently, Lily confessed that she wanted to stay single so she could write better songs. "I've actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration," she testified. "When I hit a period of not being able to write music, I get up and I walk away. It's pretty mean - but it's true."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group