Lily Allen Allegedly Dating Australian Singer
It seems that Lily Allen has found a new boyfriend. The 24-year-old songstress reportedly embarks on a love relationship with Australian singer Daniel Merriweather. Both of them are said becoming inseparable for weeks after being introduced by producer Mark Ronson.
"She and Daniel get along brilliantly," a pal tells Britain's newspaper, People. "She's had a hard time with men and everyone hopes this will work out."
Lily Allen split from The Chemical Brothers' musician Ed Simons in February 2008, soon after she suffered a miscarriage. Since then, she was romantically linked to several guys. In March, she was reported being pursued by Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, who previously dated Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
Most recently, Lily confessed that she wanted to stay single so she could write better songs. "I've actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration," she testified. "When I hit a period of not being able to write music, I get up and I walk away. It's pretty mean - but it's true."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'