Lily Allen Allegedly Dating Australian Singer
It seems that Lily Allen has found a new boyfriend. The 24-year-old songstress reportedly embarks on a love relationship with Australian singer Daniel Merriweather. Both of them are said becoming inseparable for weeks after being introduced by producer Mark Ronson.
"She and Daniel get along brilliantly," a pal tells Britain's newspaper, People. "She's had a hard time with men and everyone hopes this will work out."
Lily Allen split from The Chemical Brothers' musician Ed Simons in February 2008, soon after she suffered a miscarriage. Since then, she was romantically linked to several guys. In March, she was reported being pursued by Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, who previously dated Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
Most recently, Lily confessed that she wanted to stay single so she could write better songs. "I've actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration," she testified. "When I hit a period of not being able to write music, I get up and I walk away. It's pretty mean - but it's true."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic