Lily Allen Allegedly Dating Australian Singer
It seems that Lily Allen has found a new boyfriend. The 24-year-old songstress reportedly embarks on a love relationship with Australian singer Daniel Merriweather. Both of them are said becoming inseparable for weeks after being introduced by producer Mark Ronson.
"She and Daniel get along brilliantly," a pal tells Britain's newspaper, People. "She's had a hard time with men and everyone hopes this will work out."
Lily Allen split from The Chemical Brothers' musician Ed Simons in February 2008, soon after she suffered a miscarriage. Since then, she was romantically linked to several guys. In March, she was reported being pursued by Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, who previously dated Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
Most recently, Lily confessed that she wanted to stay single so she could write better songs. "I've actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration," she testified. "When I hit a period of not being able to write music, I get up and I walk away. It's pretty mean - but it's true."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart