Video Premiere: RichGirl's 'He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)'
A music video serving as a promotional effort for RichGirl's new single called "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" has just arrived. Directed by Ray Kay, it shows the four members of the girl group, who are all in black costumes, dancing to the song in high spirit.
"He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" is a song produced by the group's creator Rich Harrison. The mid-tempo track will be listed as the first single from the band's upcoming self-titled debut album "RichGirl", which is planned to be released this summer.
RichGirl themselves are managed by Tina Davis who also works for Chris Brown. This new band consist of the spoken-word poet Brave, the Southern belle Lyndriette, the church-raised Seven and the sassy Audra.
Commenting on what kind of songs they are crafting for the new album, Brave recently said, "Our sound is very honest. Each song tells a specific story." Audra added, "One thing that we want to do is bring the singing back to the songs. That's something that's lacking right now."
RichGirl's "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal