Video Premiere: RichGirl's 'He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)'
A music video serving as a promotional effort for RichGirl's new single called "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" has just arrived. Directed by Ray Kay, it shows the four members of the girl group, who are all in black costumes, dancing to the song in high spirit.
"He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" is a song produced by the group's creator Rich Harrison. The mid-tempo track will be listed as the first single from the band's upcoming self-titled debut album "RichGirl", which is planned to be released this summer.
RichGirl themselves are managed by Tina Davis who also works for Chris Brown. This new band consist of the spoken-word poet Brave, the Southern belle Lyndriette, the church-raised Seven and the sassy Audra.
Commenting on what kind of songs they are crafting for the new album, Brave recently said, "Our sound is very honest. Each song tells a specific story." Audra added, "One thing that we want to do is bring the singing back to the songs. That's something that's lacking right now."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?