Video Premiere: RichGirl's 'He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)'
A music video serving as a promotional effort for RichGirl's new single called "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" has just arrived. Directed by Ray Kay, it shows the four members of the girl group, who are all in black costumes, dancing to the song in high spirit.
"He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" is a song produced by the group's creator Rich Harrison. The mid-tempo track will be listed as the first single from the band's upcoming self-titled debut album "RichGirl", which is planned to be released this summer.
RichGirl themselves are managed by Tina Davis who also works for Chris Brown. This new band consist of the spoken-word poet Brave, the Southern belle Lyndriette, the church-raised Seven and the sassy Audra.
Commenting on what kind of songs they are crafting for the new album, Brave recently said, "Our sound is very honest. Each song tells a specific story." Audra added, "One thing that we want to do is bring the singing back to the songs. That's something that's lacking right now."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer