Video Premiere: RichGirl's 'He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)'
A music video serving as a promotional effort for RichGirl's new single called "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" has just arrived. Directed by Ray Kay, it shows the four members of the girl group, who are all in black costumes, dancing to the song in high spirit.
"He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" is a song produced by the group's creator Rich Harrison. The mid-tempo track will be listed as the first single from the band's upcoming self-titled debut album "RichGirl", which is planned to be released this summer.
RichGirl themselves are managed by Tina Davis who also works for Chris Brown. This new band consist of the spoken-word poet Brave, the Southern belle Lyndriette, the church-raised Seven and the sassy Audra.
Commenting on what kind of songs they are crafting for the new album, Brave recently said, "Our sound is very honest. Each song tells a specific story." Audra added, "One thing that we want to do is bring the singing back to the songs. That's something that's lacking right now."
RichGirl's "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance