Video Premiere: RichGirl's 'He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)'
A music video serving as a promotional effort for RichGirl's new single called "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" has just arrived. Directed by Ray Kay, it shows the four members of the girl group, who are all in black costumes, dancing to the song in high spirit.
"He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" is a song produced by the group's creator Rich Harrison. The mid-tempo track will be listed as the first single from the band's upcoming self-titled debut album "RichGirl", which is planned to be released this summer.
RichGirl themselves are managed by Tina Davis who also works for Chris Brown. This new band consist of the spoken-word poet Brave, the Southern belle Lyndriette, the church-raised Seven and the sassy Audra.
Commenting on what kind of songs they are crafting for the new album, Brave recently said, "Our sound is very honest. Each song tells a specific story." Audra added, "One thing that we want to do is bring the singing back to the songs. That's something that's lacking right now."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'