The CW Developing 'Grey's Anatomy'- esque Reality Series
Executive producers are hoping to get a real drama and the adrenalin rush of "Grey's Anatomy" for a new reality series. A casting notice, which was uncovered by E! Online, has been spread to at least a dozen hospitals which are promised a publicity should they participate and qualified.
"Reveille and the CW would like to document the extraordinary experience of Emergency Medicine residents at a world-class hospital," the casting is read. "Residents are at an incredible personal crossroads as they complete their medical education. Those training in the Emergency Department face exceptional professional pressures as they work on the frontlines of the medical system."
"We would like to present a portrait of these hard-working physicians during this incredible period in their lives. For the lucky chosen hospital, they will have the opportunity to highlight their medical facilities, their world-class training program, and their service to the community on primetime network television."
During their presentation of Fall 2009 schedule, The CW's President of Entertainment Dawn Ostroff said that they are planning an unscripted series for the midseason. She said, "We do have room for another midseason show. We have some reality, and we'll probably have another scripted drama. We're just going to take a beat and see where we are."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs