The CW Developing 'Grey's Anatomy'- esque Reality Series
Executive producers are hoping to get a real drama and the adrenalin rush of "Grey's Anatomy" for a new reality series. A casting notice, which was uncovered by E! Online, has been spread to at least a dozen hospitals which are promised a publicity should they participate and qualified.
"Reveille and the CW would like to document the extraordinary experience of Emergency Medicine residents at a world-class hospital," the casting is read. "Residents are at an incredible personal crossroads as they complete their medical education. Those training in the Emergency Department face exceptional professional pressures as they work on the frontlines of the medical system."
"We would like to present a portrait of these hard-working physicians during this incredible period in their lives. For the lucky chosen hospital, they will have the opportunity to highlight their medical facilities, their world-class training program, and their service to the community on primetime network television."
During their presentation of Fall 2009 schedule, The CW's President of Entertainment Dawn Ostroff said that they are planning an unscripted series for the midseason. She said, "We do have room for another midseason show. We have some reality, and we'll probably have another scripted drama. We're just going to take a beat and see where we are."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms