Kanye West's 'Paranoid' Music Video Featuring Rihanna Debuted
During the Def Jam Event on May 20, the chairman of Island Def Jam Music, L.A. Reid, presented a music video by Kanye West. "Paranoid" which was recorded for the rapper's fourth studio album "808's & Heartbreak" has its music video premiered at the event, featuring sexy looking Rihanna as the paranoid girl.
The video was shot in Hawaii together with his other video "Amazing". West said during Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year that it was "always a pleasure" working with Rihanna who is seen in the video driving madly on a narrow street due to being paranoid.
The event celebrated the 25th anniversary of Def Jam and held in New York City. Rihanna, who was in attendance, was given an achievement plaque for selling over 12 million copies of her albums since "Music of the Sun".
Kanye West's "Paranoid" music video
More Kanye West News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video