Kanye West's 'Paranoid' Music Video Featuring Rihanna Debuted
During the Def Jam Event on May 20, the chairman of Island Def Jam Music, L.A. Reid, presented a music video by Kanye West. "Paranoid" which was recorded for the rapper's fourth studio album "808's & Heartbreak" has its music video premiered at the event, featuring sexy looking Rihanna as the paranoid girl.
The video was shot in Hawaii together with his other video "Amazing". West said during Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year that it was "always a pleasure" working with Rihanna who is seen in the video driving madly on a narrow street due to being paranoid.
The event celebrated the 25th anniversary of Def Jam and held in New York City. Rihanna, who was in attendance, was given an achievement plaque for selling over 12 million copies of her albums since "Music of the Sun".
More Kanye West News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'