Kanye West's 'Paranoid' Music Video Featuring Rihanna Debuted
During the Def Jam Event on May 20, the chairman of Island Def Jam Music, L.A. Reid, presented a music video by Kanye West. "Paranoid" which was recorded for the rapper's fourth studio album "808's & Heartbreak" has its music video premiered at the event, featuring sexy looking Rihanna as the paranoid girl.
The video was shot in Hawaii together with his other video "Amazing". West said during Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year that it was "always a pleasure" working with Rihanna who is seen in the video driving madly on a narrow street due to being paranoid.
The event celebrated the 25th anniversary of Def Jam and held in New York City. Rihanna, who was in attendance, was given an achievement plaque for selling over 12 million copies of her albums since "Music of the Sun".
Kanye West's "Paranoid" music video
More Kanye West News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director