Kanye West's 'Paranoid' Music Video Featuring Rihanna Debuted
During the Def Jam Event on May 20, the chairman of Island Def Jam Music, L.A. Reid, presented a music video by Kanye West. "Paranoid" which was recorded for the rapper's fourth studio album "808's & Heartbreak" has its music video premiered at the event, featuring sexy looking Rihanna as the paranoid girl.
The video was shot in Hawaii together with his other video "Amazing". West said during Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year that it was "always a pleasure" working with Rihanna who is seen in the video driving madly on a narrow street due to being paranoid.
The event celebrated the 25th anniversary of Def Jam and held in New York City. Rihanna, who was in attendance, was given an achievement plaque for selling over 12 million copies of her albums since "Music of the Sun".
More Kanye West News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers