Kanye West's 'Paranoid' Music Video Featuring Rihanna Debuted
During the Def Jam Event on May 20, the chairman of Island Def Jam Music, L.A. Reid, presented a music video by Kanye West. "Paranoid" which was recorded for the rapper's fourth studio album "808's & Heartbreak" has its music video premiered at the event, featuring sexy looking Rihanna as the paranoid girl.
The video was shot in Hawaii together with his other video "Amazing". West said during Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year that it was "always a pleasure" working with Rihanna who is seen in the video driving madly on a narrow street due to being paranoid.
The event celebrated the 25th anniversary of Def Jam and held in New York City. Rihanna, who was in attendance, was given an achievement plaque for selling over 12 million copies of her albums since "Music of the Sun".
More Kanye West News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary