Chad Lowe's Girlfriend Kim Painter Delivers a Baby Girl
Chad Lowe and his producer girlfriend Kim Painter have welcomed a baby daughter over the weekend. Confirming the news is the actor's representative who tells People the infant was born on Saturday, May 16 in Los Angeles.
Still according to the representative, the baby girl is named Mabel Painter Lowe. "Everybody is healthy and happy," claims the representative. Though so, no record has been made available on the scale of the baby, who is the first child for both Chad and Kim.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter, who have been dating since 2007, said in a joint statement they were "overjoyed and could not be happier" when announcing Kim's pregnancy back in late January this year. "It was pretty sweet. She has to go to work in the morning very early. She woke up with a very big smile on her face and I knew exactly what that meant," Chad himself said in an interview with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush's for his nationally syndicated radio program, "The Billy Bush Show" when recalling the day Kim informed him about her pregnancy.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'