Chad Lowe's Girlfriend Kim Painter Delivers a Baby Girl
Chad Lowe and his producer girlfriend Kim Painter have welcomed a baby daughter over the weekend. Confirming the news is the actor's representative who tells People the infant was born on Saturday, May 16 in Los Angeles.
Still according to the representative, the baby girl is named Mabel Painter Lowe. "Everybody is healthy and happy," claims the representative. Though so, no record has been made available on the scale of the baby, who is the first child for both Chad and Kim.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter, who have been dating since 2007, said in a joint statement they were "overjoyed and could not be happier" when announcing Kim's pregnancy back in late January this year. "It was pretty sweet. She has to go to work in the morning very early. She woke up with a very big smile on her face and I knew exactly what that meant," Chad himself said in an interview with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush's for his nationally syndicated radio program, "The Billy Bush Show" when recalling the day Kim informed him about her pregnancy.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics