Chad Lowe's Girlfriend Kim Painter Delivers a Baby Girl
Chad Lowe and his producer girlfriend Kim Painter have welcomed a baby daughter over the weekend. Confirming the news is the actor's representative who tells People the infant was born on Saturday, May 16 in Los Angeles.
Still according to the representative, the baby girl is named Mabel Painter Lowe. "Everybody is healthy and happy," claims the representative. Though so, no record has been made available on the scale of the baby, who is the first child for both Chad and Kim.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter, who have been dating since 2007, said in a joint statement they were "overjoyed and could not be happier" when announcing Kim's pregnancy back in late January this year. "It was pretty sweet. She has to go to work in the morning very early. She woke up with a very big smile on her face and I knew exactly what that meant," Chad himself said in an interview with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush's for his nationally syndicated radio program, "The Billy Bush Show" when recalling the day Kim informed him about her pregnancy.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?