Chad Lowe's Girlfriend Kim Painter Delivers a Baby Girl
Chad Lowe and his producer girlfriend Kim Painter have welcomed a baby daughter over the weekend. Confirming the news is the actor's representative who tells People the infant was born on Saturday, May 16 in Los Angeles.
Still according to the representative, the baby girl is named Mabel Painter Lowe. "Everybody is healthy and happy," claims the representative. Though so, no record has been made available on the scale of the baby, who is the first child for both Chad and Kim.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter, who have been dating since 2007, said in a joint statement they were "overjoyed and could not be happier" when announcing Kim's pregnancy back in late January this year. "It was pretty sweet. She has to go to work in the morning very early. She woke up with a very big smile on her face and I knew exactly what that meant," Chad himself said in an interview with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush's for his nationally syndicated radio program, "The Billy Bush Show" when recalling the day Kim informed him about her pregnancy.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby