Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez Romantically Linked
Rumors are swirling that Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez might be dating after they were spotted getting closer to one another at a New York Yankees game on Friday, May 15. Later that day, both of them had a cozy night for two at a Mexican restaurant in Manhattan called Mustang Grill, only to add fuel to the dating speculation.
The restaurant's owner, Rob Olsen, testified, Kate and Alex sat "in a private area" of the venue, which was described as "a private room off the main dining room." The actress and athlete "were there for about an hour. They left around 1 A.M. They had dinner and drinks. They appeared to enjoy themselves," Rob claimed.
According to Rob, Alex often comes to the Mustang Grill. "He's here a couple times a week," he said. "He comes with his buddies after the game." It was believed that Alex and Kate's togetherness at the hot spot was to celebrate Yankees' win against the Minnesota Twins.
The on-going dating rumors circulating around Kate and Alex remain unconfirmed though as representatives for both of them have no comment on the matter.
More Kate Hudson News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation