Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez Romantically Linked
Rumors are swirling that Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez might be dating after they were spotted getting closer to one another at a New York Yankees game on Friday, May 15. Later that day, both of them had a cozy night for two at a Mexican restaurant in Manhattan called Mustang Grill, only to add fuel to the dating speculation.
The restaurant's owner, Rob Olsen, testified, Kate and Alex sat "in a private area" of the venue, which was described as "a private room off the main dining room." The actress and athlete "were there for about an hour. They left around 1 A.M. They had dinner and drinks. They appeared to enjoy themselves," Rob claimed.
According to Rob, Alex often comes to the Mustang Grill. "He's here a couple times a week," he said. "He comes with his buddies after the game." It was believed that Alex and Kate's togetherness at the hot spot was to celebrate Yankees' win against the Minnesota Twins.
The on-going dating rumors circulating around Kate and Alex remain unconfirmed though as representatives for both of them have no comment on the matter.
More Kate Hudson News
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video