Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez Romantically Linked
Rumors are swirling that Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez might be dating after they were spotted getting closer to one another at a New York Yankees game on Friday, May 15. Later that day, both of them had a cozy night for two at a Mexican restaurant in Manhattan called Mustang Grill, only to add fuel to the dating speculation.
The restaurant's owner, Rob Olsen, testified, Kate and Alex sat "in a private area" of the venue, which was described as "a private room off the main dining room." The actress and athlete "were there for about an hour. They left around 1 A.M. They had dinner and drinks. They appeared to enjoy themselves," Rob claimed.
According to Rob, Alex often comes to the Mustang Grill. "He's here a couple times a week," he said. "He comes with his buddies after the game." It was believed that Alex and Kate's togetherness at the hot spot was to celebrate Yankees' win against the Minnesota Twins.
The on-going dating rumors circulating around Kate and Alex remain unconfirmed though as representatives for both of them have no comment on the matter.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage