Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez Romantically Linked
Rumors are swirling that Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez might be dating after they were spotted getting closer to one another at a New York Yankees game on Friday, May 15. Later that day, both of them had a cozy night for two at a Mexican restaurant in Manhattan called Mustang Grill, only to add fuel to the dating speculation.
The restaurant's owner, Rob Olsen, testified, Kate and Alex sat "in a private area" of the venue, which was described as "a private room off the main dining room." The actress and athlete "were there for about an hour. They left around 1 A.M. They had dinner and drinks. They appeared to enjoy themselves," Rob claimed.
According to Rob, Alex often comes to the Mustang Grill. "He's here a couple times a week," he said. "He comes with his buddies after the game." It was believed that Alex and Kate's togetherness at the hot spot was to celebrate Yankees' win against the Minnesota Twins.
The on-going dating rumors circulating around Kate and Alex remain unconfirmed though as representatives for both of them have no comment on the matter.
More Kate Hudson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle