Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez Romantically Linked
Rumors are swirling that Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez might be dating after they were spotted getting closer to one another at a New York Yankees game on Friday, May 15. Later that day, both of them had a cozy night for two at a Mexican restaurant in Manhattan called Mustang Grill, only to add fuel to the dating speculation.
The restaurant's owner, Rob Olsen, testified, Kate and Alex sat "in a private area" of the venue, which was described as "a private room off the main dining room." The actress and athlete "were there for about an hour. They left around 1 A.M. They had dinner and drinks. They appeared to enjoy themselves," Rob claimed.
According to Rob, Alex often comes to the Mustang Grill. "He's here a couple times a week," he said. "He comes with his buddies after the game." It was believed that Alex and Kate's togetherness at the hot spot was to celebrate Yankees' win against the Minnesota Twins.
The on-going dating rumors circulating around Kate and Alex remain unconfirmed though as representatives for both of them have no comment on the matter.
More Kate Hudson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal