Cynthia Nixon Announces Engagement to Lesbian Lover
Cynthia Nixon and her lesbian lover Christine Marinoni are engaged. Announcing the news was the actress herself during a rally for gay marriage called the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally, in New York City on Sunday, May 17. According to a source on the scene, Cynthia confirmed that she and Christine got engaged last month.
Cynthia Nixon began dating Christine Marinoni, who is an education activist, in 2003 after splitting from previous partner Danny Mozes, with whom she was in a relationship from 1988 to 2003. She and Danny are parents to two children; daughter Samantha Mozes and son Charles Ezekiel Mozes.
Back in April last year, Cynthia publicly acknowledged that she had plans to marry Christine. At that time she said she planned "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." She didn't mention the exact date and venue though.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'