Cynthia Nixon Announces Engagement to Lesbian Lover
Cynthia Nixon and her lesbian lover Christine Marinoni are engaged. Announcing the news was the actress herself during a rally for gay marriage called the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally, in New York City on Sunday, May 17. According to a source on the scene, Cynthia confirmed that she and Christine got engaged last month.
Cynthia Nixon began dating Christine Marinoni, who is an education activist, in 2003 after splitting from previous partner Danny Mozes, with whom she was in a relationship from 1988 to 2003. She and Danny are parents to two children; daughter Samantha Mozes and son Charles Ezekiel Mozes.
Back in April last year, Cynthia publicly acknowledged that she had plans to marry Christine. At that time she said she planned "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." She didn't mention the exact date and venue though.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch