Cynthia Nixon Announces Engagement to Lesbian Lover
Cynthia Nixon and her lesbian lover Christine Marinoni are engaged. Announcing the news was the actress herself during a rally for gay marriage called the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally, in New York City on Sunday, May 17. According to a source on the scene, Cynthia confirmed that she and Christine got engaged last month.
Cynthia Nixon began dating Christine Marinoni, who is an education activist, in 2003 after splitting from previous partner Danny Mozes, with whom she was in a relationship from 1988 to 2003. She and Danny are parents to two children; daughter Samantha Mozes and son Charles Ezekiel Mozes.
Back in April last year, Cynthia publicly acknowledged that she had plans to marry Christine. At that time she said she planned "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." She didn't mention the exact date and venue though.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day