Cynthia Nixon Announces Engagement to Lesbian Lover
Cynthia Nixon and her lesbian lover Christine Marinoni are engaged. Announcing the news was the actress herself during a rally for gay marriage called the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally, in New York City on Sunday, May 17. According to a source on the scene, Cynthia confirmed that she and Christine got engaged last month.
Cynthia Nixon began dating Christine Marinoni, who is an education activist, in 2003 after splitting from previous partner Danny Mozes, with whom she was in a relationship from 1988 to 2003. She and Danny are parents to two children; daughter Samantha Mozes and son Charles Ezekiel Mozes.
Back in April last year, Cynthia publicly acknowledged that she had plans to marry Christine. At that time she said she planned "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." She didn't mention the exact date and venue though.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed