Cynthia Nixon Announces Engagement to Lesbian Lover
Cynthia Nixon and her lesbian lover Christine Marinoni are engaged. Announcing the news was the actress herself during a rally for gay marriage called the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally, in New York City on Sunday, May 17. According to a source on the scene, Cynthia confirmed that she and Christine got engaged last month.
Cynthia Nixon began dating Christine Marinoni, who is an education activist, in 2003 after splitting from previous partner Danny Mozes, with whom she was in a relationship from 1988 to 2003. She and Danny are parents to two children; daughter Samantha Mozes and son Charles Ezekiel Mozes.
Back in April last year, Cynthia publicly acknowledged that she had plans to marry Christine. At that time she said she planned "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." She didn't mention the exact date and venue though.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'