InStyle Magazine Names Joe Jonas a Heartthrob
Joe Jonas has been hailed as a heartthrob by InStyle Magazine, being named "HeartthrobJon" in the publication's June 2009 issue. Among the issues he addresses during an interview with InStyle are the best things about being one of Jonas Brothers and the type of music he loves the most.
"It feels great when you're on stage and girls are screaming for you. I become a different person," Joe opens up about what he loves of becoming a famous person. Speaking of his favorite music, he says he likes "Spanish music and the female singers," adding, "I can't understand what they're saying, but as a songwriter I get it." The 19-year-old singer, moreover, confesses to InStyle Magazine that he has a celebrity crush on actor Daniel Craig.
In another Joe Jonas news, it was reported recently that he and his brothers Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas have been forced to cancel their scheduled shows in Mexico from mid May to the end of July due to H1N1 (swine) flu issue. In the meantime, the threesome is prepping themselves for the release of Jonas Brothers' new album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times", which will be made available for purchase in stores worldwide on June 16.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7