David Cook Added as Performer in 'American Idol' Finale
David Cook has been added as another musical guest in "American Idol" season eight finale, according to Examiner. On top of that, Lionel Richie, Cyndi Lauper, Queen Latifah, Black Eyed Peas and Keith Urban reportedly have agreed to make live appearances at the show's finale. Up to date, no words are made by Idol's camp to confirm all those rumors.
Previously, Carrie Underwood has been announced to entertain the Idol viewers during the show's forthcoming finale. She is set to sing a cover version of Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home", which is picked up as the farewell song of this season's show.
Beside featuring a live appearance from Carrie Underwood, "American Idol" finale will also have its two remaining contestants, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen, singing for the audience and the judges. The finale will be held in two parts. The first part, which features Carrie, will be aired on May 19, while the other one, which is rumored to have David singing, will be broadcast on May 20.
More David Cook News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'