David Cook Added as Performer in 'American Idol' Finale
David Cook has been added as another musical guest in "American Idol" season eight finale, according to Examiner. On top of that, Lionel Richie, Cyndi Lauper, Queen Latifah, Black Eyed Peas and Keith Urban reportedly have agreed to make live appearances at the show's finale. Up to date, no words are made by Idol's camp to confirm all those rumors.
Previously, Carrie Underwood has been announced to entertain the Idol viewers during the show's forthcoming finale. She is set to sing a cover version of Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home", which is picked up as the farewell song of this season's show.
Beside featuring a live appearance from Carrie Underwood, "American Idol" finale will also have its two remaining contestants, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen, singing for the audience and the judges. The finale will be held in two parts. The first part, which features Carrie, will be aired on May 19, while the other one, which is rumored to have David singing, will be broadcast on May 20.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce