David Cook Added as Performer in 'American Idol' Finale
David Cook has been added as another musical guest in "American Idol" season eight finale, according to Examiner. On top of that, Lionel Richie, Cyndi Lauper, Queen Latifah, Black Eyed Peas and Keith Urban reportedly have agreed to make live appearances at the show's finale. Up to date, no words are made by Idol's camp to confirm all those rumors.
Previously, Carrie Underwood has been announced to entertain the Idol viewers during the show's forthcoming finale. She is set to sing a cover version of Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home", which is picked up as the farewell song of this season's show.
Beside featuring a live appearance from Carrie Underwood, "American Idol" finale will also have its two remaining contestants, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen, singing for the audience and the judges. The finale will be held in two parts. The first part, which features Carrie, will be aired on May 19, while the other one, which is rumored to have David singing, will be broadcast on May 20.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest