Fired Paulina Porizkova Reveals Tyra Banks' Diva Attitude
Paulina Porizkova was being implicit when she revealed on Craig Ferguson's "Late Late Show" earlier this week concerning the reason she has been fired from "America's Next Top Model". But the judge who was the replacement of Twiggy, opens up more to Access Hollywood regarding the real reason she was let go. And it concerns a lot with Tyra Banks.
In the "Late Show", Paulina admitted that producers thought she has a big ego. Explaining further what she meant by that, the supermodel said on "Billy Bush Show", "I must admit I was having a little bit of an issue with Tyra being late for every judging. It's six hours later and I feel like I am being told my time is not as valuable as hers. They pointed out that I should shut up and be grateful for the job and that Tyra is really busy."
She continued, "I think that my little hissy fits about 'Well, we are all here on time. Why can't she (Tyra)?' didn't go over all that well." Asked whether she has had a conversation with Tyra, Paulina said "I wouldn't know (what kind of person Tyra is) because all I know of her is literally when we are on set talking to each other in front of the cameras. That is the only time she would speak to me."
Fans of "America's Next Top Model" saw her on the show for the last time on Wednesday, May 13 when the finale of cycle 12 was aired. And Paulina said she has been looking for a job in Los Angeles. Rep for The CW has confirmed that Paulina is no longer involved in the show.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media