McG Reveals 'Terminator Salvation' Sequels at Hollywood Premiere
One week shy of its theatrical release in U.S., "Terminator Salvation" held a special screening at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, C.A. Spotted among the crowd were the leading cast such as Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Moon Bloodgood, Anton Yelchin as well as Bryce Dallas Howard.
Bale, in particular, was accompanied by his wife Sibi Blazic. Director McG was also in attendance, revealing to the press during the carpet interview that the sequels are in the works. "They have arced out the stories for a second and third picture. So if the public is interested in what happens with John Connor, what happens with Skynet, what happens with the fate of Marcus Wright, we'll see about the next picture," he said.
Marking the special occasion was an erected T-800 Model 101 Terminator where stars posed in front of. Meanwhile, guest stars appearances were coming from the likes of Kelly Osbourne, Rose McGowan, Tyrese Gibson, Shawn Johnson, Eric Dane, Benjamin McKenzie, Brooke Burke and many others. The black carpet event was followed by an after-party at the same venue later that evening.
"Terminator Salvation" is due to come out in theaters on May 21. Christian Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington).
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Beyonce, Jay-Z and Children Move Into Lavish Malibu Mansion
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?