McG Reveals 'Terminator Salvation' Sequels at Hollywood Premiere
One week shy of its theatrical release in U.S., "Terminator Salvation" held a special screening at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, C.A. Spotted among the crowd were the leading cast such as Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Moon Bloodgood, Anton Yelchin as well as Bryce Dallas Howard.
Bale, in particular, was accompanied by his wife Sibi Blazic. Director McG was also in attendance, revealing to the press during the carpet interview that the sequels are in the works. "They have arced out the stories for a second and third picture. So if the public is interested in what happens with John Connor, what happens with Skynet, what happens with the fate of Marcus Wright, we'll see about the next picture," he said.
Marking the special occasion was an erected T-800 Model 101 Terminator where stars posed in front of. Meanwhile, guest stars appearances were coming from the likes of Kelly Osbourne, Rose McGowan, Tyrese Gibson, Shawn Johnson, Eric Dane, Benjamin McKenzie, Brooke Burke and many others. The black carpet event was followed by an after-party at the same venue later that evening.
"Terminator Salvation" is due to come out in theaters on May 21. Christian Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington).
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'