Teyona Anderson Named Cycle 12's 'America's Next Top Model'
From 13 contestants Tyra Banks and co. have wilted it down to three and finally one. Teyona Anderson, a 20-year-old loss prevention rep from Woodstown, NJ. is the crowned "America's Next Top Model" cycle 12.
Teyona had to battle it out with Allison and Aminat in the semi final, doing a commercial ad for CoverGirl lipstick. Teyona in particular was not smooth in delivering her lines and she tend to forget them. But the judges thought that Teyona has more fabulous photos compared to Aminat, and admitted her to the final two along with Allison.
Then Teyona and Allison shot the cover for Seventeen magazine before then walking on the Rosa Cha fashion show bizarre runway. Jay Manuel told them to use the Samba movement, fierce walk and crawling during the show. In the final outing, the girls were covered in black oil and they had to go down on hands and knees to show off the bikinis.
At the panel, judges thought that Allison was better on the walk because Teyona was robotic. Then the judges went through the entire portfolio of the two before finally deciding that Teyona has more approachable personality and has better photo shoots.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters