Teyona Anderson Named Cycle 12's 'America's Next Top Model'
From 13 contestants Tyra Banks and co. have wilted it down to three and finally one. Teyona Anderson, a 20-year-old loss prevention rep from Woodstown, NJ. is the crowned "America's Next Top Model" cycle 12.
Teyona had to battle it out with Allison and Aminat in the semi final, doing a commercial ad for CoverGirl lipstick. Teyona in particular was not smooth in delivering her lines and she tend to forget them. But the judges thought that Teyona has more fabulous photos compared to Aminat, and admitted her to the final two along with Allison.
Then Teyona and Allison shot the cover for Seventeen magazine before then walking on the Rosa Cha fashion show bizarre runway. Jay Manuel told them to use the Samba movement, fierce walk and crawling during the show. In the final outing, the girls were covered in black oil and they had to go down on hands and knees to show off the bikinis.
At the panel, judges thought that Allison was better on the walk because Teyona was robotic. Then the judges went through the entire portfolio of the two before finally deciding that Teyona has more approachable personality and has better photo shoots.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors