Sneak Peek of '30 Rock' Star-Studded Season Finale
Tonight on NBC is the season finale of "30 Rock" which will be wrapped in a musical episode. Jack who has just found his father, is torn at the thought of lending his kidney for transplant and thus arranges a charity concert to gain donation.
NBC still keeps the synopsis under tight wrap but wrote that "Alan Alda, Sheryl Crow, and more guest star as Jack builds a relationship with his estranged father." Posted on the official site is a sneak peek clip where Jack tells Liz he feels bad for not wanting to give his kidney for Milton, Jenna fights in talk shows, and Jack pleads the stars to contribute in the musical.
Apart from Alda and Crow, other musicians such as Mary J. Blige, Clay Aiken, Adam Levine from Maroon 5, and Elvis Costello join the cast as guest stars. Turns out Clay is written as the cousin of Kenneth.
The third season finale of "30 Rock" airs Thursday, May 14 and the half-hour series has been picked up for a fourth season.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video