Big Ego Gets Paulina Porizkova Fired From 'America's Next Top Model'
Paulina Porizkova's job in "America's Next Top Model" is short-lived. The supermodel who joined in the 10th cycle to replace Twiggy as one of the judges has shared that she was fired by "someone" from the show and it's probably due to her "gigantic huge ego".
"Listen, do you know why I am in Los Angeles? Because I am looking for a job," Porizkova explained to Craig Ferguson when she appeared on "The Late Late Show" on Tuesday, May 12. "Because I was fired by America's Next Top Model on my birthday." Porizkova turned 44 on April 9 which means that she may be excluded from the judging panel in the upcoming 13th cycle.
When asked what could possibly be the reason, Porizkova claimed that she has no clue but had a theory for it. "The reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed, that America's Next Top Model has gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat and the fat was me," she said. "So I figured it was either that or my gigantic huge ego. Which I wasn't aware of until I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem."
Craig then said that he didn't think she has a big ego. To this Porizkova said, "I didn't either. But Tyra (Banks)... I really believe that just felt they didn't need me, which of course they don't, so that's okay."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video