Big Ego Gets Paulina Porizkova Fired From 'America's Next Top Model'
Paulina Porizkova's job in "America's Next Top Model" is short-lived. The supermodel who joined in the 10th cycle to replace Twiggy as one of the judges has shared that she was fired by "someone" from the show and it's probably due to her "gigantic huge ego".
"Listen, do you know why I am in Los Angeles? Because I am looking for a job," Porizkova explained to Craig Ferguson when she appeared on "The Late Late Show" on Tuesday, May 12. "Because I was fired by America's Next Top Model on my birthday." Porizkova turned 44 on April 9 which means that she may be excluded from the judging panel in the upcoming 13th cycle.
When asked what could possibly be the reason, Porizkova claimed that she has no clue but had a theory for it. "The reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed, that America's Next Top Model has gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat and the fat was me," she said. "So I figured it was either that or my gigantic huge ego. Which I wasn't aware of until I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem."
Craig then said that he didn't think she has a big ego. To this Porizkova said, "I didn't either. But Tyra (Banks)... I really believe that just felt they didn't need me, which of course they don't, so that's okay."
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert