'The Mentalist' Star Owain Yeoman Goes Shirtless for PETA's Veggie Ad
Owain Yeoman, who is famous for his role as Wayne Rigsby in TV series "The Mentalist", has been photographed topless for PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) new ad promoting vegetarianism. A veggie himself, the actor is quoted by the organization, "I've seen how violently animals raised for food are treated, and I don't want to support that."
"The fact that the meat on my plate was once a living, breathing creature became something I could no longer ignore or justify as food," Owain reveals further. He, moreover, also credits his actress wife Lucy Davis for becoming his inspiration to ditch meat. Lucy herself has previously posed for a PETA's ad.
"As someone who felt they were a confirmed meat-eater, I guess ultimately if I can do it, then anyone can, you know - it's a really easy choice to make. And it's a humane choice to make," Owain says in his "Veggie Testimonial" PSA, the video of which can be watched on PETA.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves