'The Mentalist' Star Owain Yeoman Goes Shirtless for PETA's Veggie Ad
Owain Yeoman, who is famous for his role as Wayne Rigsby in TV series "The Mentalist", has been photographed topless for PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) new ad promoting vegetarianism. A veggie himself, the actor is quoted by the organization, "I've seen how violently animals raised for food are treated, and I don't want to support that."
"The fact that the meat on my plate was once a living, breathing creature became something I could no longer ignore or justify as food," Owain reveals further. He, moreover, also credits his actress wife Lucy Davis for becoming his inspiration to ditch meat. Lucy herself has previously posed for a PETA's ad.
"As someone who felt they were a confirmed meat-eater, I guess ultimately if I can do it, then anyone can, you know - it's a really easy choice to make. And it's a humane choice to make," Owain says in his "Veggie Testimonial" PSA, the video of which can be watched on PETA.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'