'The Mentalist' Star Owain Yeoman Goes Shirtless for PETA's Veggie Ad
Owain Yeoman, who is famous for his role as Wayne Rigsby in TV series "The Mentalist", has been photographed topless for PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) new ad promoting vegetarianism. A veggie himself, the actor is quoted by the organization, "I've seen how violently animals raised for food are treated, and I don't want to support that."
"The fact that the meat on my plate was once a living, breathing creature became something I could no longer ignore or justify as food," Owain reveals further. He, moreover, also credits his actress wife Lucy Davis for becoming his inspiration to ditch meat. Lucy herself has previously posed for a PETA's ad.
"As someone who felt they were a confirmed meat-eater, I guess ultimately if I can do it, then anyone can, you know - it's a really easy choice to make. And it's a humane choice to make," Owain says in his "Veggie Testimonial" PSA, the video of which can be watched on PETA.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off