'The Mentalist' Star Owain Yeoman Goes Shirtless for PETA's Veggie Ad
Owain Yeoman, who is famous for his role as Wayne Rigsby in TV series "The Mentalist", has been photographed topless for PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) new ad promoting vegetarianism. A veggie himself, the actor is quoted by the organization, "I've seen how violently animals raised for food are treated, and I don't want to support that."
"The fact that the meat on my plate was once a living, breathing creature became something I could no longer ignore or justify as food," Owain reveals further. He, moreover, also credits his actress wife Lucy Davis for becoming his inspiration to ditch meat. Lucy herself has previously posed for a PETA's ad.
"As someone who felt they were a confirmed meat-eater, I guess ultimately if I can do it, then anyone can, you know - it's a really easy choice to make. And it's a humane choice to make," Owain says in his "Veggie Testimonial" PSA, the video of which can be watched on PETA.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier