Talib Kweli Gets Hitched
Hip-hop performer Talib Kweli is a married man now that he has made his union with girlfriend DJ Eque official. The pair exchanged wedding vows at a private residence in Bel Air, California on Saturday, May 9.
Attending the intimate wedding affair were Kweli and Eque's family and some celebrity friends, including Queen Latifah, ?uestlove, and actor Adam Rodriguez. No other details of the affair have been publicly shared though.
Talib Kweli and DJ Eque have been dating and engaged since at least 2007. No record on how they first met.
Personal life aside, Kweli experienced stardom with his 2002 album titled "Quality." He currently teams up with Hi-Tek under the name of Reflection Eternal for a new album. As for Eque, she has produced numerous mixtapes for Kweli's label, Blacksmith Music.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3