Talib Kweli Gets Hitched
Hip-hop performer Talib Kweli is a married man now that he has made his union with girlfriend DJ Eque official. The pair exchanged wedding vows at a private residence in Bel Air, California on Saturday, May 9.
Attending the intimate wedding affair were Kweli and Eque's family and some celebrity friends, including Queen Latifah, ?uestlove, and actor Adam Rodriguez. No other details of the affair have been publicly shared though.
Talib Kweli and DJ Eque have been dating and engaged since at least 2007. No record on how they first met.
Personal life aside, Kweli experienced stardom with his 2002 album titled "Quality." He currently teams up with Hi-Tek under the name of Reflection Eternal for a new album. As for Eque, she has produced numerous mixtapes for Kweli's label, Blacksmith Music.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie