Talib Kweli Gets Hitched
Hip-hop performer Talib Kweli is a married man now that he has made his union with girlfriend DJ Eque official. The pair exchanged wedding vows at a private residence in Bel Air, California on Saturday, May 9.
Attending the intimate wedding affair were Kweli and Eque's family and some celebrity friends, including Queen Latifah, ?uestlove, and actor Adam Rodriguez. No other details of the affair have been publicly shared though.
Talib Kweli and DJ Eque have been dating and engaged since at least 2007. No record on how they first met.
Personal life aside, Kweli experienced stardom with his 2002 album titled "Quality." He currently teams up with Hi-Tek under the name of Reflection Eternal for a new album. As for Eque, she has produced numerous mixtapes for Kweli's label, Blacksmith Music.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?