Talib Kweli Gets Hitched
Hip-hop performer Talib Kweli is a married man now that he has made his union with girlfriend DJ Eque official. The pair exchanged wedding vows at a private residence in Bel Air, California on Saturday, May 9.
Attending the intimate wedding affair were Kweli and Eque's family and some celebrity friends, including Queen Latifah, ?uestlove, and actor Adam Rodriguez. No other details of the affair have been publicly shared though.
Talib Kweli and DJ Eque have been dating and engaged since at least 2007. No record on how they first met.
Personal life aside, Kweli experienced stardom with his 2002 album titled "Quality." He currently teams up with Hi-Tek under the name of Reflection Eternal for a new album. As for Eque, she has produced numerous mixtapes for Kweli's label, Blacksmith Music.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'