Talib Kweli Gets Hitched
Hip-hop performer Talib Kweli is a married man now that he has made his union with girlfriend DJ Eque official. The pair exchanged wedding vows at a private residence in Bel Air, California on Saturday, May 9.
Attending the intimate wedding affair were Kweli and Eque's family and some celebrity friends, including Queen Latifah, ?uestlove, and actor Adam Rodriguez. No other details of the affair have been publicly shared though.
Talib Kweli and DJ Eque have been dating and engaged since at least 2007. No record on how they first met.
Personal life aside, Kweli experienced stardom with his 2002 album titled "Quality." He currently teams up with Hi-Tek under the name of Reflection Eternal for a new album. As for Eque, she has produced numerous mixtapes for Kweli's label, Blacksmith Music.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says