Tammy and Victor Jih, Winners of 'The Amazing Race' 14
"The Amazing Race" season 14 had its finale on Sunday, May 10 with three remaining teams. Lawyer siblings, Tammy and Victor, literally run for their lives against mother-son Margie and Luke as well as cheerleaders Jamie and Cara.
All the three teams departed from Beijing, China and traveled to Maui, Hawaii on the same flight. Thus everybody got the same chance to win the race. Once in the destination, they have to go to a beach and season a 140-pound pig before carrying it with only a pole as a tool. The journey to lift the pig was proven tough as the weight and the few hundred yards under the sun became a huge challenge for some of them. Margie and Luke arrived first and headed to McGregor Point to hop on a Jet Ski to find their next clue among many buoys.
Tammy and Victor were right behind them, followed closely by Jamie and Cara. Meanwhile, Margie and Luke had found their clue and were told to find Maui Surfboard Fence. Jamie and Cara overtook Tammy and Victor in finding the clues. Turned out the next task was a Road Block.
One of the team members has to sort out a huge pile of surfboards that have pictures of monumental events during the 11 legs of the race. Using their memory skill, the member must erect the surfboards in order of the occurrence. Luke volunteered to do the challenge and got off to a nice start.
Jamie and Cara were frustrated with their cab driver who took them to a surfboards shop instead. In the mean time, Tammy and Victor were trapped in traffic jam but they got to the place first. Victor stepped up for the challenge while Luke got his boards wrong. Jamie arrived and did the task too. But it was Victor who got all of them correct first.
After frustrated by getting it wrong several times, Jamie and Luke decided to work it up together and found the missing icon. Both finished the job and ran for their next clue with Jamie slightly ahead. While they were on the cab for the final destination, Tammy and Victor finished the race and became the winner of the 14th season.
The siblings won 1 million dollars and apparently their victory was by far margin compared to the other two. Jamie and Cara finished second followed by Luke who beat himself a lot. His mother told him that she was proud of him.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie