'Blood: The Last Vampire' New Trailer Unveiled
Action-horror-thriller movie "Blood: The Last Vampire" has welcomed its new trailer, less than two months after its full-length Japanese trailer debuted in March. The more than one-minute footage, which is exclusively featured on ShockTillYouDrop.com, begins with a scene showing its main character Saya fighting her enemy inside a moving train. And as the video keeps rolling, more of Saya's fighting scenes are exposed. She is mostly seen in the trailer using her samurai skills to fight her foes.
Based on a 2000 anime film of the same title which was produced by Production I.G and Aniplex, "Blood: The Last Vampire" centers its story on Saya, a 16-year-old girl who was born to a human father and a vampire mother. Growing up as a loner, she is obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. Sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
Starring as Saya in this Samuel Goldwyn Films' production is South Korean actress and model Jun Jin Hyun. She is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of Allison Miller, Koyuki, Liam Cunningham, JJ Feild, Andrew Pleavin, and Michael Byrne. The movie itself is scheduled to be released in theaters in U.S. on June 12 later this year.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake