'Blood: The Last Vampire' New Trailer Unveiled
Action-horror-thriller movie "Blood: The Last Vampire" has welcomed its new trailer, less than two months after its full-length Japanese trailer debuted in March. The more than one-minute footage, which is exclusively featured on ShockTillYouDrop.com, begins with a scene showing its main character Saya fighting her enemy inside a moving train. And as the video keeps rolling, more of Saya's fighting scenes are exposed. She is mostly seen in the trailer using her samurai skills to fight her foes.
Based on a 2000 anime film of the same title which was produced by Production I.G and Aniplex, "Blood: The Last Vampire" centers its story on Saya, a 16-year-old girl who was born to a human father and a vampire mother. Growing up as a loner, she is obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. Sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
Starring as Saya in this Samuel Goldwyn Films' production is South Korean actress and model Jun Jin Hyun. She is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of Allison Miller, Koyuki, Liam Cunningham, JJ Feild, Andrew Pleavin, and Michael Byrne. The movie itself is scheduled to be released in theaters in U.S. on June 12 later this year.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It