311 Have Premiered Music Video for Single 'Hey You'
311 have just put out a music video filmed to support their new single "Hey You". They are seen performing the song on the street behind a man who dances to the track while juggling a board, which read "Hey You", from one hand to another.
"Hey You" is one of the materials coming from 311's soon-to-be-released ninth studio effort "Uplifter". The single has been up for digital download since April 10, while the album will not go on sale across America until June 2.
Commenting on what the album represents, the band's bass guitarist Aaron Wills said, "It's funny, because 'Uplifter' mirrors our country's current situation." He added, "Diplomacy is always the right thing. We need to talk through our problems, instead of doing something stupid."
As a precursor to the new record, 311 have hit the road for a national tour. They will travel across America through mid July. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain complete details on their upcoming shows.
311's "Hey You" music video
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor