311 Have Premiered Music Video for Single 'Hey You'
311 have just put out a music video filmed to support their new single "Hey You". They are seen performing the song on the street behind a man who dances to the track while juggling a board, which read "Hey You", from one hand to another.
"Hey You" is one of the materials coming from 311's soon-to-be-released ninth studio effort "Uplifter". The single has been up for digital download since April 10, while the album will not go on sale across America until June 2.
Commenting on what the album represents, the band's bass guitarist Aaron Wills said, "It's funny, because 'Uplifter' mirrors our country's current situation." He added, "Diplomacy is always the right thing. We need to talk through our problems, instead of doing something stupid."
As a precursor to the new record, 311 have hit the road for a national tour. They will travel across America through mid July. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain complete details on their upcoming shows.
311's "Hey You" music video
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'