311 Have Premiered Music Video for Single 'Hey You'
311 have just put out a music video filmed to support their new single "Hey You". They are seen performing the song on the street behind a man who dances to the track while juggling a board, which read "Hey You", from one hand to another.
"Hey You" is one of the materials coming from 311's soon-to-be-released ninth studio effort "Uplifter". The single has been up for digital download since April 10, while the album will not go on sale across America until June 2.
Commenting on what the album represents, the band's bass guitarist Aaron Wills said, "It's funny, because 'Uplifter' mirrors our country's current situation." He added, "Diplomacy is always the right thing. We need to talk through our problems, instead of doing something stupid."
As a precursor to the new record, 311 have hit the road for a national tour. They will travel across America through mid July. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain complete details on their upcoming shows.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences