311 Have Premiered Music Video for Single 'Hey You'
311 have just put out a music video filmed to support their new single "Hey You". They are seen performing the song on the street behind a man who dances to the track while juggling a board, which read "Hey You", from one hand to another.
"Hey You" is one of the materials coming from 311's soon-to-be-released ninth studio effort "Uplifter". The single has been up for digital download since April 10, while the album will not go on sale across America until June 2.
Commenting on what the album represents, the band's bass guitarist Aaron Wills said, "It's funny, because 'Uplifter' mirrors our country's current situation." He added, "Diplomacy is always the right thing. We need to talk through our problems, instead of doing something stupid."
As a precursor to the new record, 311 have hit the road for a national tour. They will travel across America through mid July. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain complete details on their upcoming shows.
311's "Hey You" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival