311 Have Premiered Music Video for Single 'Hey You'
311 have just put out a music video filmed to support their new single "Hey You". They are seen performing the song on the street behind a man who dances to the track while juggling a board, which read "Hey You", from one hand to another.
"Hey You" is one of the materials coming from 311's soon-to-be-released ninth studio effort "Uplifter". The single has been up for digital download since April 10, while the album will not go on sale across America until June 2.
Commenting on what the album represents, the band's bass guitarist Aaron Wills said, "It's funny, because 'Uplifter' mirrors our country's current situation." He added, "Diplomacy is always the right thing. We need to talk through our problems, instead of doing something stupid."
As a precursor to the new record, 311 have hit the road for a national tour. They will travel across America through mid July. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain complete details on their upcoming shows.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama